Backstage/ Kit x Jax/ Stop and Stare

Plot: Based off the song, Stop and Stare by OneRepublic

Kit's POV

Everyday, every hour I think of him. I cant but glance over at him while I'm working or just walking past the hallways in school.

I look, there he is. With her.

Bianca. What does he see in her? What does she have that I don't?

Bianca kissed Jackson's cheek before he walked off. Bianca looked at me and smirked. She walked over to me.

"Stop and Stare for as long as you want, because you don't have a chance with him." She then walked away.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Bianca, imma Stop and Stare whenever I want because I do have a chance with him! You just don't see it...

---

I clicked on my laptop before sighing. "Why so glum, chum?" Jax said to me. I chuckled. "I cant figure out this beat and it's killing me! I have to make a new--"

I was interrupted by him unplugging my headphones and listening to the track.

He bobbed his head to it slightly.

"You know what, Kit? You're lacking something. Like, an inspiration." He looked at me. "What's going on in your life? Everything okay?" I nodded slowly. "Everything is fine.."

I got off my chair and left the music room.

When I got out I saw Bianca shaking her head and walking off.

---

"Kit! Why are you being so rude!?" Scarlett exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. "Just leave Scarlett! I don't need this right now!" I slammed it in her face.

I heard her scoff and walk away with her heels clicking each time they touched the ground.

I deep sighed and took off my headphones and beanie. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. "Ugh!" I shrieked.

I slammed my computer shut.

A soft knock was heard on my bedroom door. "Kit?" A voice said.

I sighed. "Yeah?"

My door opened a crack. "Are you alright?" I looked at the voice. I widened my eyes. "What are doing here?!"

Jax entered the room.

"Um, I came to check up on you?"

"Why?" I crossed my arms. "I don't need checking up on..."

"Not physically, probably. How are you mentally?" 

I looked at him. "I'm fine. F-I-N-E, FINE."

He jumped. "O-Okay Kit..." he left.

I deep sighed.

My door opened up quickly. "By the way, your hair looks cute when it's down." He winked at me.

"Get out!!" I closed the door.

---

I walked into the school to see Jax and Bianca hugging. Bianca looked at me and mouthed the words. 'Stop and Stare.' That's it. I had enough.

I walked up to them angrily and pried them off each other.

"Bianca! Whatever you are trying to do, stop it!"

She looked at me and smirked. "What am I doing?"

Jax looked confused. "What's going on?" I sighed. "What's going on is, Bianca thinks I like this person and keeps teasing me about it."

Jax looked at her. "That's not nice..."

"So? Why should I care, she's not my friend?"

Jax pulled me away from her.

"Jax?"

CLIFFHANGERRRR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Can you tell I write these at 3 am?)