Kickin' It/ Jack x Kim

(( If you sent a request I will try my best to write it ASAP! So, for now, enjoy this one-shot! ))

Plot: Dojo Master was the title Jack and Kim were competing for. A little healthy competition between friends is fine right? What happens when this competition turns into something more?

Kim's POV

I headed into the dojo with a smile plastered on my face, my ponytail swinging side to side as I walked.

Jerry noticed how happy I was when I walked in and raised a brow. "What's, uh, going on with you?" He said, waking over the bench and making his way towards me. I set my bag on a mat, chuckling.

"Haven't you heard? Rudy decided it was time for Jack and I to go head to head for Dojo Master! Imma rip his head apart an--"

"There will be no ripping heads, Kimberly." Jack said coming into the room. I scoffed, crossing my arms and looking at the taller male.

"What do you mean there will be no ripping heads, Jack?" I playfully spat his name. He rolled his eyes, chuckling. "Rudy set it as one of the rules, knowing that was probably going to be the things you are going to try and do."

I blinked. "So, no ripping heads?" He shook his head. "No ripping heads."

"Dang it!" I took my bag and headed to the lockers.

Well, it wasn't like I was actually going to rip Jack's perfect little head off. He wouldn't even let me teasingly boop his nose because his reflexes will ruin his hair. Oh gosh. Jack, dude, I like ya and everything but seriously, chill off the hair.

I closed my locker after grabbing my things and sat on the bench, texting people on my phone.

Rudy came out of his office and clapped his hands loudly, causing me to jump and throw my phone up in the air. As I looked up to see where it was going to fall before seeing a hand above me, catching my phone.

I looked at Jack. "Never let your guard down, Kimberly." He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. "Just give me the phone, Jack." He then looked at the phone in his hand. "Hm, how about no? Who were ya texting?" He started scrolling through the phone.

"No one!" I quickly snatched the phone out of his hands. "Paws off, Brewer!"

"Don't count on it, Crawford!" He said, mocking my tone. I rolled my eyes and put my phone in the locker.

Apparently we missed what Rudy had to say because I saw Jerry and Milton leave the dojo. "Hey, where are you guys going?" I asked, walking over to them.

Jerry turned to me. "Did you not hear what Rudy said at all?" Jack and I looked at each other, worried looks on our faces. We turned back to him. "No?..."

Milton rolled his eyes. "Lovers." Jack and I looked at each other once more and completely turned red. "What us?" Jack's voice squeaked. I scoffed. "No, no, no." I said quickly before turning at the two, dimwits in front of us. "No." I said sternly.

"Your red faces say otherwise~" Jerry teased, walking out along with Milton.

I fought the urge to mess his face up right then and there, but I knew karma was going to get him soon.

Jack raised a brow. "Wait, so what did Rudy say?" He asked me. I shrugged. "Beats me, brotha." I then turned on my heels and headed back to my locker.

"So! Are you excited to battle?" Jack asked me. I grinned. "Oh yeah, I may not be able to rip your head off but I can still bruise your pretty little ego." I said doing hand gestures. He chuckled and sat on the bench with me doing the same.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" I nodded. "Of course! The new guy smell never left." I looked at him. He laughed. "How about the first time you saw Bobby Wasabi Dojo in action?"

"You mean the time you kept asking if I had a crush on you and then meathead Frank kicked you in the back of the knee? Oh yeah, that was the time of my life. Seeing Ty just, whine and pour because I left them." I laughed. "Oh I miss those days."

Jack nodded and looked at me. "Kim, can I ask you something?" I looked at him. "Of course, we're friends right?" He sighed. "That's the thing... I just don't think about as us friends." He admitted. I grinned. "Really?" I said excitedly. I cleared my throat. "I mean, same here. I don't think of you as a friend. You're a brother to me."

He blinked. "O-Oh... that's not what I--" I cut him off by kissing him swiftly. I pulled away, his face a crimson red. I chuckled softly. "I like you too, Jack Brewer."