Kit x Jax/Backstage/Part 2

Kit's POV

I was walking back to my locker when I saw a certain boy standing there. "Excuse me but, that's my locker." I told him. "Right. Sorry Kit." I shrugged. "It's alright Denzel. So, whatcha need?" I asked him. "Um, can you and Jax make a song for the art festival?" He asked me. I was red with anger. "Why do you want Jax and I to do a song for you?" I spat. "Because you guys are the best DJ duo out there? Are you okay?" He asked me.

I slammed my locker. "Of course I'm fine! Just leave me alone!" I walked into the janitors closet. I dropped my bags down and started crying.

The door knob jiggles. The door opened a crack revealing the light from outside. I wiped my tears. "Sorry, I didn't know anyone would be in here." I said grabbing my things. "It's alright Kit. What's wrong?" He asked me. I looked at him. I sat back down. You might as well come in." I told him. Miles closed the door and sat across from me.

I sighed. "I can't do it." I told him. "Can't do what?" "Denzel wants Jax and I to make a song together and I don't think I can even see his beautiful big eyed face!" I asked. Miles chuckled. "Just go! Go tell him. I swear he'll be happy to see you." Miles said. I nodded. "Your right. I'm just being silly. Thanks Miles." He smiled. "Your welcome." I grabbed my bag and walked outside the closet with Miles following.

I walked to the music room door. I peeked inside and saw Jax inside. "I can't do this." I told him turning back. He turned me towards Jax. "Yes you can. Go." He said pushing me inside. I walked in and Jax smiled. I turned back to Miles and he smirked and walked away. "So, what did you need?" He asked me.

"Um, Denzel wants to know if we can make a song for the um-" "Art festival? Yeah he asked me considering you weren't probably going to tell me. You've been acting weird lately. You alright?" He asked. He grabbed my hand. I looked at him. "Um, yeah. I'm fine. I swear." I let go of his hand and started working.

"So, um things have been awkward since I asked you if you could make a song for Bianca. Why?" Jax asked. I looked at him. "Don't distract me." I told him. He put his hands up in defense. "Hey, at least I'm not trying to avoid the subject." He said. I blushed a light red. "Shut up." We continued working in silence until the bell rang.

I packed my stuff and headed towards the front of the school. "Wait! Kit!" Jax exclaimed. I stopped and took a deep breath. "Yes?" I asked turning to him gritting my teeth. "So, Bianca and I broke up." I almost choked on air. "What?" I asked in a squeaky voice. "Yup! She was cheating on me with some stuck up pretty boy actor and I just cut the cord." He told me.

"You know, that means a lot of girls are going to be all over you know. Scarlet says the guys who just got out of a relationship are the hottest. Anyway, gotta go!" I ran off. Yes! Jax broke up with Bianca. What now?