Book 2- chapter 8

Andrea's POV
"Take care of yourself baby" mom says as she pulls into the parking lot and hugs me. We're going to to the cabin today and we'll be there for a week.

"I will mom" I say to her and pull out of the hug, coming down of the car. There are two school buses parked in the lot.

I walk into the school with my luggage and there are students there talking with their friends, with bags and boxes. I see my group of friends and walk over to them.

The principal comes out to address us. "Y'all are seniors and we expect you to be of good behavior. Two male and two female teachers will follow you guys. We'll go round and inspect your bags before we leave" he says.

"Did you pack the sweet stuffs" Bianca whispers to me and I nod a yes. "What of you?" She asks Vicky. "I only got skittles and gummy bears" she whispers. I don't know why they're whispering. It's like we're committing a crime. Are we?

Mrs Marcy walks towards us to inspect our bags. She opens mine first and looks through my clothes. She brought out my toiletries bag and I became nervous. "Erm..that's just toiletries" I say to her and she nods and puts it back into my bag. I let out a sigh of relief.

"I need that!" Someone yells and we look over to see Isabella. Apparently, she was caught with cookies. Ahh! Karma works in different ways. I'm grateful it was not Mrs Rivers that came over here if not we would have been exposed.

We pack our things and head to the bus. Vicky sits with Bianca and Zion. Tina with Marcus and Ben. So I'm left alone with Jonah. I wanted to sit opposite Vicky but a sit is already taken. I can't see who it is cause the person is already sleeping and the face is covered. I sit down anyways and Jonah sits beside me.

"Are we all set?" The driver asks and we all say yes. It's going to be a long drive so I bring out my phone and go on social media before we stop getting signal.

The stranger sleeping beside me turns and rests on my shoulder. I wanted to wake the person up but I just left it.

"Who's that" Jonah asks sounding annoyed and pointing to the stranger. "I have no idea but I don't want to wake the person up" I say to him.

"Are we almost there?" Someone in the bus asks. We're all tired of the trip and need to stretch our legs. "We'll be there in 20 minutes" the driver says.

The weight on my shoulder is lifted as the person wakes up and removes the clothe covering his face. Adrian.

He looks confused when he sees me and embarrassed when he realized he was resting on me. "Erm..sorry about that" he says but I ignore him. "Seems like you're not that mean" he continues and I glare at him.

"Will you stop it. You don't even know me" I say and he laughs. What is funny?! "Come on. I saw you put insects in the locker of someone and video him when he opened it. What kind of prank is that? A good person won't do that" he says.

We come to a stop and I stare outside the window. The cabin is actually huge and beautiful. It's surrounded by trees and nature. There is snow all around it. It hasn't even started snowing back at home. I might enjoy this trip. We all come down from the bus. Jonah didn't even realize that Adrian was there.

"Maddie let's go" Vicky calls to me. "For your information. That guy I taped has been bullying me since I was a kid. I did that cause I had no other choice if not he'll keep on bullying me till I'm old and wrinkled." I say and walk away.

The cabin has a beautiful fire place, there are a lot of sofas in the lounge. "Listen up" Mrs Rivers says. "The rooms upstairs are for the girls and the one downstairs is for the boys. There are two bathrooms. One downstairs and one upstairs. The boys shouldn't been seen upstairs unless they are going to the game room which is in a different direction from the rooms." She says.

The girls go upstairs to pick out the rooms. Each room is for four people so Tina, Vicky, Bianca and I will stay in a room.

We started unpacking our things and kept all the contrabands in a cupboard. I kept my laptop under my bed.

After we all got settled in, I thought of going downstairs to help with cooking. We actually don't have a cook so I wonder who'll cook for everyone. Or maybe you cook for yourself.

When I get there I see Adrian and Isabella. Why do I see Adrian everywhere?! Argh!!

"Do you guys need help" I say and they both look at me. "Nope" Isa says and turns back to what she's doing. "Actually we do. Cooking for 38 people isn't easy." Adrian says. So we cook for teachers too.

"Okay then. What are you cooking?" I ask. I pick up an apron from a rack and put it on. I also wear a hair net. "Mac and Cheese" isa says and I'm surprised she responded to me. I wash my hands and begin working.

"I'm sorry for jumping into conclusions" Adrian says to me. Yeah right. You better be. "It's okay" I say.

"Friends?" He asks me, stretching out his hand for a shake. "Umm..Yh..friends" I say and shake his hands quickly and go out to call everyone to get their food.

They all rush downstairs, even the teachers. Hungry people, I laugh to myself. "Wash any utensils you use" I say to them as they all cue up to get their food.

There wasn't enough plates at the end so Adrian and I ended up sharing one. He's just as fun and funny as his brother and I wonder why they aren't close. They're never together in school and I'm sure no one knows their brothers.

"Why don't you talk to your brother?" I ask him and he stops smiling. "Don't bring up any discussion about my family. Ever." He says and stands up to walks away. So much for being friends.

********************************************
Friends?! Or not!
Please vote and comment🤝
Mavi✨

Just another teen girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें