Chapter 19

I wake up with a strong headache. I squint my eyes for sometime because of how bright the room is. That's when I realize I'm not in my room. Not in my house. Not in Dave's house. I begin to panic.

The next thing I realize is that I'm naked and that Dave is sleeping soundly beside me. Oh shit. I stand up quickly and there's a pain between my legs. Oh no. The bedsheet is stained with blood. Holy crap. Did I loose my virginity yesternight?!

I can only remember Dave dragging me into a room after I got drunk. But why will he take advantage of me. Or was he drunk too? Yes he was. I pick up my clothes from the floor and dress up quickly. All that is in my head is that my mom is going to kill me.

I leave quietly without waking him up. I'm too embarrassed to face him. When I get downstairs, people are still there, lying on the couch and floor but none of them are conscious. My phone is dead so I don't even know what time it is. My curfew is 12am. My mom is going to kill me.

I hail a cab outside to take me to my house. I'm now in front of the door. I breathe in and out then knock. Jason opens the door looking worried. "She's home" he shouts into the house and opens the door wider for me to come in.

Everyone is in the parlor . My mom is crying and dad is comforting her. Molly is walking up and down. And Eva is on the floor looking sad.

"What time is it?" I whisper to Jason. He glares at me and answers. "1:30pm" holy shit. "Where have you been!" Dad says, sorry, shouts at me.

"Erm.." everyone stands up looking like they all have something to say to me. And not something nice. "...I'm sorry for making everyone worry. After the party, I got a little bit drunk..." little bit my foot. I was drunk enough to loose my Virginity. "...so Dave drove me to his house and I didn't wake up till now and my phone died" I say.

"You are in big trouble young lady. I thought you were responsible. I don't want to hear you're going to any party again. Go to your room" my mom says. I nod my head and go upstairs. I don't even want to go to a party again.

How will I tell my mom what happened. There's a knock on my door and someone comes in. Why can't they let me be? "Here's some pain relievers for your hangover" mom says giving me some pills and a glass of water. I take it immediately desperate to get rid of the pain.

"Are you okay?" She asks and I nod a yes. She smiles and walks out. She's still concerned even though she's mad at me.

I had my shower and scrubbed every part of my body like as if I'm trying to get rid of what happened. I changed to a blue pajamas. After that, I called Maya. My greatest fear right now is that if we were both drunk there's a high possibility that we didn't use protection. I have a lot of missed calls from him. How could he have done that to me. And I still can't remember anything.

Dave's POV

I wake up in a room that's not mine. I'm a little confused at first but then I remember bringing Chloé here. But then she's not in the room. I notice I'm naked and that there's blood stain on the bed. Everything that happened last night starts flooding my memory. Oh my God. Something happened between Chloé and I last night.

I knew she wouldn't have let me if she was sober. She is definitely mad at me. I check the time and it's 3pm. How come. I call Chloé but it all goes to voice mail. Of course she won't pick.

I get a call from the hospital. My mom is awake. I rush home to pick up Rielle and then we go to the hospital.

Mom was sitting up with a nurse helping her to get comfortable. "Mom!" Rielle shouted running to her and hugging her. "My kids." She says sounding weak. The nurse leaves the room.

"How much debt do we owe?" She asks me. She figured she's in an expensive hospital. "Don't worry about that mom. I have a job that can afford the bills. We have a new hose you'll move into when you're better" i say smiling. She doesn't look convinced but drops it.

"What of your dad" she says. "He's in jail" my sister answers. A call comes in and it's one of the drug dealers. I excuse myself to take the call.

"We are at war with our competitors. I know we told you we don't need your help anymore. But without you, we will be outnumbered."he says.

"I'm not interested anymore. You've paid my moms bill in full. All I'm waiting for is the 50 grands and we're done." I say. I was almost caught during my last transaction and they told me they were done with me to avoid trouble. So I don't know what this is about.

"I know exactly where your girlfriend is. Don't let it get to that stage. After this we will give you your balance and that's that. Next week Friday meet us at our hide out. We have work to do till Monday then you're free" he says.

I agree. I don't want anything to happen to Chloé. I cut the call and go back to the room. Mom and Rielle were laughing over something. This is why I'm doing what I'm doing. And I don't regret it one bit.

At school, Chloé avoids me as expected. I send her texts, telling her that I'm sorry. They're all read but no response.

Well today is Friday and I have something to do. Mom got discharged yesterday and now stays with us. I'm done with my exams today so I can be absent from school from now on.

I need to get this over with quickly so I can finally start over...

****************************************
You weren't expecting that right???
What do you think?
If you're enjoying this book don't enjoy it alone. Tell your friends about it.
Vote and Comment
Mavi✨