Chaptet 27

The day of the wedding
I've always wanted an outdoor,summer wedding and that's exactly what we had. Maya is my brides maid, obviously. Eva and Andrea are flower girls.

I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I'm getting my make up done and Andrea is getting ready. She also wanted her make up done but I told her no. I thought she'll get angry but nothing can spoil her mood today. After all, her parents are getting married. She wore a silver lace gown and a flower crown, a silver flat, earrings and bracelet. She looked so beautiful.

After my make up, I get dressed. My wedding gown is a mermaid silhouette gown, with no hand. There are lace patterns on the gown. I didn't wear any necklace and wore Dave's mom's pearls. A silver bracelet and silver heels.

Mom and Dad came in and gave me a hug

Mom and Dad came in and gave me a hug. "I can't believe you're getting married already" mom says with tears in her eyes. "Don't cry mom. You'll make me cry too and we will ruin our make up" I say and wipe away her tears.

"Are you ready?" Dad says and stretches his arms. I nod and hook my arm with his. Mom leaves with Andrea and we follow.

"You look so beautiful Chloé. I'm so proud of you and you'll always be my greatest asset." Dad says to me. I can't help but let the tear I was holding down. I hug him and wipe my tear then begin to walk outside.

Outside is covered with grass so there's a white rug rolled out for me to walk through. The side is decorated with flowers. Chairs are arranged at two sides, with guests already seated. There's a small tent in the front for Dave and I to seat. Everything looks perfect.

Dave is at the front waiting for me. He is in a white tuxedo. It looks good on him. Maya is at my back helping me with the tail of my dress. I begin to walk down the isle with the biggest smile in my face.

When we got to the front, dad took my hands and gave it to Dave then walked to his seat. We took our sit and the pastor briefed us about marriage. I was already getting tired of his speech already.

We later stood up to exchange our vows and I was to start first. "You have brought so much joy to my life. Thank you for loving me as I am and taking me into your heart. I promise to walk by your side forever, to love, help and encourage you in all that you do. I will take time to listen to you and care for you till death separates us" I say as I slip the wedding ring into his finger.

"You were my reason back then, my reason now, my reason every day. You strengthen my weaknesses, bring focus to my dreams. Here and now I pledge my life to yours, that your dreams become my dreams. No matter where life leads me, I know that as long as you are there, that is where I am meant to be. I promise to love you and take care of you until death separates us" he says and slips the ring into my finger.

"I present to you Mr and Mrs Gayns. You May kiss your wife" the pastor says. Dave comes closer and kisses me with so much passion as the whole guest starts clapping.

We start walking back down the isle so they can get here ready for the party. As we walk down, Eva and Andrea throws flowers on us. People come to congratulate us and Maya helps me with my dress once more.

"You're so beautiful" Dave says once we get seated inside. Drea runs up to us to hug us. She's so happy today. "Are we gowing to live together now" Drea asks us. She's not just happy, she's excited. "Yess!" I say to her

Soon we were called to go back outside. The weather is warm and friendly. The seats are rearranged, our 5-tier cake is outside. A waiter comes with a tray of champagne and I take a glass from him.

Don't question me! I know what happened the first time I drank but I've learnt how to drink responsibly. Besides, that gave me the best thing in the world.

"Mommy can I have some" Andrea asks pointing to my drink. That's why I don't drink around her. "Go and meet Maya for a drink." I say to her and she walk away towards Maya.

Not long after we sit down we are called for our first dance as a married couple. Others started joining us in the dance floor. I danced with my dad while Dave danced with my mom. Then I danced with Rielle and Dave with Andrea and it kept on going.

After the dance we cut the cake and then it was time for the best man's toast. Jason came forward and stared with the speech.

"I remember when we were teenagers and Dave told me he liked my sister. I wanted to punch his face...." Jason starts and everyone laughs. "...I can't believe he is getting married to my beautiful sister today. I met Dave when we transferred to Westerfield middle school. Let me make it clear that I didn't approach him. It was the other way round..." everyone laughs again. Leave it to Jason to make his speech a comedy show.

"...And since I met him he became the most invaluable friend I have. Today counts as one of his big accomplishments, committing to a woman like Chloé and I'm glad I'm here by his side to support him with it. You have always inspired me to be a better person, Dave. Today you lead the way, becoming a man and starting a family. Even though I feel like moving into your apartment to keep a good watch...." we all laugh again.

"...I know you'll take a good care of my sister and of course your daughter, Drea." Jason finishes and everyone applauds. He walks back to his seat.

"Let's get out of here" I whisper to Dave and he looks at me with a smirk. He stands up holding my hands and I follow him. "We're leaving" he says to everyone and we head out. A car is waiting for us outside. Andrea is staying with my mom till we get back from our honeymoon.

"I think it's time to give Andrea a sibling" Dave says as we get into the car. I smile and pull closer to him and our lips lock.

THE END OF BOOK 1

*******************************************
It's the end❤️
Thanks for your support guys🤗🤝.
Tell your friends about this book.
Vote and Comment
Mavi✨