Chapter 46

Chapter 46

FOUR Years Later.

While I'm sitting in the living room, I hear giggles, and then I hear tiny footsteps. I just shake my head and laugh.

A lot has happened in these past four years. Christina and Will had another kid, Joseph, Marlene and Uriah had their kids, Ariana and Jordan, and Shauna and Zeke had their son, Ashton.

I walk up the stairs, and see Tobias sitting on the back trim of the slide in the playroom, telling Olivia a what a triangle is. "No, it looks like this," he says.

I smile, and then a giggling Hunter runs over to my feet. "Mama! I fell." He says. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yes. It was fun!" He admits. I shake my head and laugh.

"Just go play with your sisters," I reply. How can falling down be fun?

I go and sit by Tobias and kiss his cheek. Will and Christina wanted to go on a date, so we volunteered to watch Abby. Abby and Hunter sit down by the ladder, which leads to a cool fort-thing.

They climb under the ladder, giggling, Abby in front, Hunter in back. My son is only five and a half and he's already a gentleman.

While Maddie and Olivia try to "race" their rocking horses, I lightly kiss Tobias's lips. When I pull back, I see Hunter press his tiny, plump lips on Abby's tiny lips.

Tobias sees this, and he practically flies over to the fort. "No! You're to young!" He says, pulling them out.

I laugh, and then Abby walks up to me. She comes up to about mid thigh on me, with her straight, red hair, and rosy cheeks. She wears black pants, shirt, and ugh boots with a sparkly pink tutu.

"Can we have a tea party?" She asks, smiling.

I nod, and ask if anyone else wants to come. "Meee!" Hunter, Olivia, and Maddie say. "Okay." I say. We then walk out of the playroom, to Maddie's room, where the tea table is.

We walk downstairs, since the only rooms upstairs are our offices, a game room, a guest room, and the playroom.

We then walk downstairs, where our bedroom, the kitchen, the three kids' rooms, and the living room are.

We walk into Maddie's room, and have our tea party.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Detergent is over!

Please get this book to 6.25k reads for the sequel to be put up.

I won't update as much as I did on this book.

Sorry!!!

The sequel will start on the day of aptitude testing for the triplets.

Please stay tuned!

Thanks so much for reading this book!

This means so much to me, and I really hoped you like it.

Even though no one will read this, if you did, you know what's happening in life!