Chapter 40

5 chapters left until the sequel!! And I want good Caleb back so... Plot Twist!!

+++

Three Months Later.

First off, Shauna and Zeke got back together the day after their fight, and Shauna is three months along now.

Second, Recently, Max and Eric had a criminal trial at Candor, and were executed.

Caleb However, had a memory serum injected into him, so that all he remembered is that he is an Erudite member, And that he is related to Mom, Dad, and I.

He also remembers his girlfriend, Cara, who he had been dating since the end of initiation.

This all happened around a month and a half ago.

+++

I am sitting in my office in the Pire, filling out request forms for weapons and ammunition from the Erudite for initiation.

My office is pretty big, with a huge glass window on the back of the room, behind the chair of my desk.

It continues to the right side of my office, then stops halfway. The walls are painted red where the glass isn't.

Plastic plants sit on each side of the door, and I have two large, black bookshelves on the left side of the room.

I have a family picture of Tobias, Maddie, Olivia, Hunter, and I hanging on the wall, too.

My desk sits in the back, in front of the glass window, facing the door. It's made of glass as well.

While I'm filling out the countless forms, the phone rings.

It's Caleb.

"Hello?" I start.

"Hey little sis. I was calling to let you know that Cara and I are taking the next step. We're, well, we're getting married!" He practically screams into the phone.

"Congrats, Caleb," I say, while spinning around in the chair. "Wait, Cara is Will's sister, so I'll be related to Christina in some way!" I shout.

"Yes, that would be correct," he says. "Okay! Bye Caleb! I'm gonna go call Christina!" I say. "Bye," he says.

I immediately pick up the phone and call Christina.

+++

"Eeeeeeeeek!!" Christina shouts. "I know." I say.

Seconds later, Uriah comes running in. "I heard screaming," he says, breathlessly. "Oh sorry. That was me," Christina says, putting a hand over her heart.

"Oh, that was me," he repeats in a snobby tone. "Don't scare the crap out of me again like that!" He shouts. She nods.

After finishing the forms, I head home. Tobias took the kids to work today since it was bring your children to work day.

So, I'm going to relax, since he won't be home for another FOUR hours.

(A/N: see what I did there? Four, FOUR? Get it? No? Okay then...)

I walk downward on the cracked, rocky, damp, dim pathways of the pit to get to the apartment.

When I reach the apartment, I pull the key out from my pocket, and unlock the door. I step inside and shut the door.

I then lock it, since I would be taking a relaxing bubble bath. I didn't want anyone, Zeke, walking in on that.

I go to the kitchen and make a fresh cup of my favorite tea. It really helps me relax when I'm stressed.

Once I make the cup of tea, I go to the bathroom, and light scented candles around the room, then I start the water.

While I'm waiting for the tub to fill up, I drink my tea.

I run hot water, and put some lemon lavender bubble bath soap in the tub, along with some rose petals. I then strip the clothes from my body, and step into the tub.

I sink so that only my eyes show above the water.

Whenever Tobias sees me do this, he always says, "God Tris! You look like a hippo." It always makes me laugh.

I soak in the tub until my fingers turn wrinkly, and resemble raisins.

When I'm finished, I get out of the tub, and dress in thick, fluffy pajamas, and go to our bedroom, which has a fireplace.

I sit in front of the fireplace, and start a small fire.

Being the head leader in Dauntless has its benefits. We get nice houses. Tobias and I moved into this one right after initiation, since I had already chosen to be a leader.

Our house has a terrace, and a fireplace in the living room, along with one in our bedroom.

Our TV sits above the fireplace, so I decide to watch some Television while I warm up.

Tobias gets home later with the kids, and we go to the dining hall to eat dinner. When we get back, we go to bed, after putting the kids in bed.

When we get in bed, Tobias begins to roughly kiss me, and things start going places and soon Clothes lie stretched across the floor.

(Not getting that much detail. They have S-E-X)

*******************

SORRY ITS SO SHORT! I'VE GOT WRITERS BLOCK, AND FOUR MORE CHAPTERS!!!!