Chapter 34

Uriah's POV

"It's a... Boy and a Girl!" The doctor says. I smile. The doctor puts up his instruments, and leaves.

He walks back in a second later, and says "You're free to go."

I laugh, then kiss Marlene on the lips. She's crying a river, and I didn't even realize that I was crying, too, until now.

We join hands, and walk out of the doctors office.

Once we make it to the pit, I climb up on a rock, and start shouting to let all of the Dauntless know that we're having twins: a boy and a girl.

"Guys! My Fiancé, Marlene, is Having twins, a boy and a girl!" I shout repeatedly.

I get various types of whistles, cheers, claps, and stomps from the Dauntless members in return.

TRIS POV

I'm walking through the pit, when i see a person on a rock, and people surrounding him.

I start to hear random shouting from the people gathered around the guy on the rock.

That's when I see the person on the rock.

It's Uriah. He's shouting something while crying.

"Guys! My Fiancé, Marlene, is Having twins, a boy and a girl!" I hear him shout.

I can't believe it. They finally found out the genders!!!

I race up to Uriah, pushing, and shoving myself through the large group of people, and hug Marlene. I then hug Uriah.

By now the crowd has disbanded, leaving just the three of us standing alone in a corner of the pit.

Or, if you know what I'm saying, the "five" of us.

"I can't believe it!" I say.

+++

Once I finished talking to Marlene and Uriah, it was about three o' clock. I decide to go back to the apartment, and make Tobias and I dinner.

I love making dinner for us. Especially Steak and Salad.

When I walk past Zeke and Shauna's apartment, I hear shouting.

The last thing I hear is "Fine then!" And then a sound of breaking glass. The voice was deep, not like Shauna's. It was Zeke!

I go, and knock on their door. The one third of my Erudite is kicking in. When the door opens, A blazing Zeke answers it.

"Yes?" He says, bluntly. This isn't Zeke. "I was just wandering aimlessly around the compound and I heard shouts. Is everything okay?" I ask.

That's when Shauna emerges from behind Zeke.

"Everything's just peachy," she states, bluntly as well.

I can tell from her eyes that it's not, though. Something obviously happened; something that they don't want to tell.

"Okay,well then, I'll just be leaving." I say, and I leave.

I walk across the hall, to our apartment, and unlock the door. Tobias had to work the graveyard shift this week. So, he won't be home until about 8:30.

I decide to go take a nap. Christina's watching the kids for me again, since I'm so lazy.

She has been watching them a lot. She says that they're "Positively Adorable!"

I fall asleep thinking about how adorable my kids are.

+++

I wake up later that afternoon and race to Christina's house. I knock on the door, and soon hear a groggy Christina shouting, "Who is it?"

"It's me, Tris," I say.

She opens up the door, and says for me to come in.