Recovery/Back to U.A

It was the day after Stain's incident, Izuku and his friends went to the hospital to heal from the injuries that night, Izuku only had his left cheek cut which left a gash on it, right shoulder bandaged and also his left eye was bandaged up due to how it continues to bleed while the other have some serious injuries but the main thought was they were all thinking is what will happen to them.

"So how are you guys holding up?" said Izuku.

"I should be asking you that Midoriya" said Iida referring to Izuku's left eye.

"Hehe, I guess your right" said Izuku with a chuckle.

"How about you Todoroki?" said Izuku.

"I'm fine.." said Todoroki.

"But we all know what would happen next" said Iida in a serious tone.

Izuku and Todoroki knew what Iida meant by that.

"You don't have to tell and remind me about it" said Izuku as he sighed.

After awhile, Gran Torino and Manual came in the room with a man with a dog head.

"Gran Torino" said Izuku.

"Manual I'm sorry" said Iida.

"Quiet down you kids, we have some serious news coming from the chief of the police department" said Gran Torino.

"Hello children, my name is Tsuragamae Kenji and Im here to talk to you about the whole Stain incident" said Tsuragamae.

This got all the young three tense.

"As you all know, it's illegal to use your quirk for Hero duties without a license" said Tsuragamae.

"But we only did it for self defense" said Izuku.

"It may be true but without a license, it's still dangerous, what if the media found out that the three of you, students of U.A used their Quirk without a license and that'll give the others that it is a good impression and one can do it as willingly as they want" said Tsuragamae.

"Then you're saying that me and Midoriya should have done nothing and left Iida with the Hero Killer as it tried to kill him!" said Todoroki angrily.

"I understand how you feel but we can't let this slide, the law is the law that must not be broken and therefore we should punish you three for it, for the Hero Killer suffered injuries from your Quirks such as damage to his lungs due to broken ribs and also his skull had a little crack in it" said Tsuragamae as Izuku cringed from the skull part.

"That's a load of crap coming from your mouth you damn dog!" snarled Todoroki as he approached him while gritting his teeth in anger.

"Todoroki stop! He is absolutely right." said Iida trying to stop him, but Todoroki continues to approach him.

"Hang on a minute kid, hear him out first" said Gran Torino

"But I have another option for all of you" said Tsuragamae which stop Todoroki.

"What is it?" said Iida.

"Well we will remove any trace of you three from the whole Hero Killer incident and give all the credit to Endeavor" said Tsuragamae.

This made Todoroki to clench his hands into a fist at the mention of his father getting all the credit.

"And that means you won't earn the credits and no one will know about you, I hope you chose this option for I don't want to ruin future Heroes with high potential" said Tsuragamae.

Without question, they all agreed to this,

"Good, then I'll shall take my leave to make my report and also for you two young man, I'll have to suspend the license of the hero your interning with for a month" said Tsuragamae.