Encounter

It was the day after the exam and everyone on the class was either excited for the trip or depressed  that those who failed had to spend their break in school with Aizawa.

"Midori please....take me with you!!" cried Mina literally crying comically and clinging onto Izuku as he sweatdrop.

"Don't worry Mina, if I know Aizawa sensei, he's gonna trick us again" said Izuku.

"You're just saying that because we lost, there's no way that they'll let us go" said Kaminari as he poked Izuku's right eye.

"Ahh! What did you do that for!!" cried Izuku in pain as he rubbed his eye..

"Calm down, Kaminari, Midoriya is just trying to be positive for you, either way I wasn't able to do that much during the combat portion of the exam so I definitely failed" said Sero.

"Yeah he's being positive because he won with his fight with all the teachers, which how the hell are you that strong man!?" said Kaminari

"One word Training.." said Izuku with a smile.

This left everyone surprised but the ones who failed couldn't help but sigh in sadness but then Aizawa came in the classroom causing everyone to got to their seats.

"All of you quiet and sit down before class starts, anyway Midoriya good job in beating all of us but I notice that you have more up on your sleeves don't you?" said Aizawa as he narrowed his eyes at Izuku who sheepishly laugh leaving everyone speechless.

"Nevermind, so anyway, as you know some of you who did failed the combat portion of the exam remembered what I said before right?" said Aizawa.

This got everyone who failed attention.

"You'll all be going to the training camp" said Aizawa with a grin.

"Seriously!? Midoriya was right!" said Kaminari.

"Yeah a surprise twist!!" said Sero.

"See told ya" said Izuku.

"Yeah, you see we were never actually going to separate you guys, seeing all of you have passed the written portion, and all the teachers  left one chance to pass" said Aizawa.

"Wait didn't you say that the Teachers weren't holding back?" said Ojiro.

"Yeah that was a lie too but except for Midoriya, we all took him seriously and still we end up getting beaten" said Aizawa with a sigh and nearly everyone went mouth agape as they look at Izuku who sweatdrop.

'All of them didn't hold back and Izuku/Midoriya/Midori/Deku managed to beat them all!!!' everyone thought.

"But Aizawa sensei, aren't you worried that we'll lose faith in you if you keep lying to us" said Iida.

"A little blunt ain't cha?" said Ochako.

"I'll consider it but I wasn't lying about everything, failing is still failing" said Aizawa.

This got everyone who failed the exam to get worried.

"Those who failed will be taking extra lessons and they'll be harder than any summer lessons" said Aizawa with his grin.

This made everyone who failed went pale as they lost all their spirits and soon enough it was the end of the day and everyone was still excited about the camp trip.

"I'm glad that we all get to go to the camp" said Ojiro.

"Yeah no kidding, I'm so pumped up for this!" said Mina.

"The pamphlet says that was will be there for a week" said Iida.

"I'll probably have to get some things for this trip" said Izuku.