Round 3, Fight

It's been two days since the I-ISLAND  incident, all the Villains that were involved were captured and for David he's being keep on watch to make sure he doesn't do or make anything dangerous.

The Spirits have decided to make Izuku's training harder than before but they haven't told him yet, Izuku was at U.A walking towards the halls to the Teachers office.

"Man that trip was crazy, many people says that it's supposed to be relaxing" said Izuku.

"Yeah relaxing" said Rokuro sarcastically as he snickered.

Izuku just ignored him and made it to the Teachers office as he open the door to see Aizawa, Cementoss and Present Mic.

"Oh hey there kid, what you doing here, the training camp won't be here until two days from now?" said Present Mic.

"Yeah I know, I'm only here to return my Hero Costume" said Izuku.

"I hope it isn't destroyed like last time and the other times before" said Aizawa.

"Hey, the other times was that we were in danger and last time, it isn't my fault that the Teachers weren't holding back.." deadpanned Izuku.

"Good point" said Aizawa as the other two teachers sweatdrop at that.

"Just give it to me and I'll put it back" said Aizawa.

"Thank you Aizawa sensei but if you don't mind if I ask you for something" said Izuku.

"Sure what is it that you want?" said Aizawa.

"Well I was thinking if I could asked you  for permission to go to Field Gamma" said Izuku.

"And may I ask why you want the permission to go to Field Gamma?" said Aizawa.

"Well I want to train my Quirk at Field Gamma before the training camp starts that's all" said Izuku.

Aizawa thought about it until he gave Izuku his answer.

"Alright you can go to the Field Gamma, you don't have to ask, just go train there if it helps you controlling your power" said Aizawa.

"Alright, thanks Aizawa sensei" said Izuku.

"It's not that big of a deal, now then go off with your training and get ready for the training camp" said Aizawa.

Izuku just nodded then closed the door and left.

"Hey wait a minute, isn't the Big 3 at Field Gamma for their private training?" said Present Mic.

"If I recall, the Big 3 did come to us for permission" said Cementoss.

"Yeah I forgot about that, but don't worry with the Big 3, they're friends with Problem child" said Aizawa.

" Since when?" said Present Mic.

"I don't know.." said Aizawa plainly.

Meanwhile Izuku was on his way to Field Gamma with OFA 40% Full cowling.

"Alright Izuku,  when you make it there, today's training will be increasing your senses, stamina and speed so be prepared" said Yuuto.

"When your there, make two clones then order them to attack you and all you have to do is dodge and run" said Sasuke.

"That sounds easy enough" said Izuku.

"Oh don't say that for we will make it hard" said Yuuto that made Izuku had a chill in his spine.

After for awhile, Izuku made it to Field Gamma but he could hear something  or someone in the field.

"Do you hear that?" muttered Izuku.