Internship/Final Spirits

After Izuku got on his train, it was awhile until he finally made it to his internship and he was in disbelief at the agency building being old build that looks like it was about to fall.

"Is this it?" said Izuku.

But then Izuku walk up to the building door and open it slowly.

"Hello, is anyone here, I'm here for an internship.." said Izuku.

But when the door fully open the door, there was an old man flat face on the ground with something that looks like blood and intestines.

"The hell happened here?" muttered Izuku calmly.

"OH MY GOD HE'S DEAD!!!" screamed Rokuro which made Izuku grip his head for the sudden burst and had a minor headache.

"Geez Rokuro calm down!" said Izuku

"CALM DOWN?!! HOW ARE YOU NOT FREAKING OUT!?" said Rokuro.

"It's because he already went through this kind of prank already" said Yuuto.

Izuku walks towards the old man as he poke it.

"Hey sir you alright?" said Izuku calmly which he saw the old man flinch a bit but then the old man lift up his head.

"I'm alive!" said Gran Torino.

"AHHHHH HES ALIVE!!" yelled Rokuro which made Izuku flinch while Yuuto smacked Rokuro's head for being noisy.

"Yeah I never said you weren't dead anyway but still your prank won't work on me though" said Izuku with a smile as he pick up the sausages and Gran Torino cursed in his mind but still kept playing.

"What's your name sonny" said Gran Torino.

"Oh it's Izuku Midoriya

"Huh what you say?" said Gran Torino.

"Izuku Mi-" said Izuku but was interrupted.

"What was that!" said Gran Torino.

Izuku kept his mouth shut knowing where this going as he stares at the old man who had a stupid smile on.

"Okay but sorry to break it to ya but I have dealt with pranks like this already when I was a kid" said Izuku with a smile.

Gran Torino just groan and got up as he grumble.

"Kids this days ruining my fun..."

Izuku just sweatdrop at that.

"What the hell is with this old man!?" said Rokuro.

But Izuku ignored him as he look at Gran Torino.

"Like I said I'm Izuku Midoriya" said Izuku with a smile.

"Yeah yeah, now kid show me what you got since your the ninth holder of OFA, I heard from Toshinori that your able to go 30% so show me what you got" said Gran Torino as he grinned and jumped to the ledge of the door.

Izuku couldn't help but smile.

"But first, put on your costume so we can get ready for combat training" said Gran Torino.

Izuku just nodded as he got on his newly updated Hero costume which he was thankful to Mei for it looks perfect.