Almost in the Finals

As the fight between Izuku and Todoroki was over, Izuku immediately fell asleep and fell onto Midnights Bosom as all the girls that he was friends with had immediately had jealous aura as the guys there with back away in fear, a lot of men were jealous at Izuku especially Kaminari and Mineta.

"Damn you Midoriya!! You lucky Bastard!!!!" both of them yelled..

As Midnight was still blushing, she regain her composure as she help Izuku up and the medic bots came and do the rest...

"Umm...... Now that the battle is over and Midoriya won, we'll have an hour break for we will fix the arena....." said Present Mic.

_________________________
In Izuku's mindscape.

Izuku looks around to see Rokuro there panting  heavily...

"Oh hey Rokuro what's wrong?" asked Izuku.

"Nothing *huff*..... kid just *huff* tired that's all..."

"Why? what happen?"

"Sorry, I'm just tired, I had to control your powers and if not you might have lose control, so I spent almost all my energy into subduing you in getting out of control...." Rokuro said as he fell down on his butt as he took a deep breath.

Izuku was shock to hear that as he look down blaming himself.

"Kid don't be like that, you have every right to be angry with Todoroki anyways, besides your my host, it's only normal for me to help you so don't be like that..." said Rokuro.

"But are you really ok though?" asked Izuku.

"Yup! I'm fine don't worry, besides I'll be fine after an hour or so and you need to wake up soon..." said Rokuro as he got up and went to Izuku.

"You did great by the way, you managed to save Todoroki and also managed to bring out some of the spirits power and for that I'm proud of ya..."

Rokuro smiled as he pats Izuku's back as he soon cheered up and disappeared from the mindscape...

__________________________

Izuku woke up as he sees himself in the Nurse office in the stadium.

"Urk.." Izuku got up as he groan a bit.

"Young Midoriya!" said All Might in true form..

"All Might!!?" said Izuku.

"Thank goodness you're now awake, I was worried about you when you fell unconscious" said All Might.

"How long was I out?"

"You've been out for almost 15 minutes sonny..." said Recovery Girl.

"Huh? I thought it would be longer..." said Izuku surprised.

"Of course, and by the way you won, if you were gonna ask and seeing you only have a broken arm but your alright now, you'll be fine as long as you don't overexert yourself " said All Might.

Izuku just smiled at this knowing he's still in the Tournament.

"So how did I do in my match with Todoroki All Might?" said Izuku seeing Todoroki at the other bed, bandages wrapped around his left arm.

"You never fail to surprise me Young Midoriya, you did great out there and I'm proud of you..." said All Might.

"Thank you All Might" said Izuku as he smiled.

All Might smiled back as he got and went towards the door.

"Welp...I'll leave you to rest,  I wish we could talk more but you need rest so take care and don't push yourself too hard.." said All Might as Izuku nodded then All Might left.