Finals:Izuku Vs Bakugo/2nd Spirit

"BEGIN!!" announced Midnight.

Bakugo immediately launched himself at Izuku aiming for a right hook.

"DIE!" he shouted.

But Izuku caught the right hook as he knee kick Bakugo as he spit out saliva.

"And the first hit goes to MIDORIYA!!" announced Present Mic.

Izuku activated OFA Full cowling 20% as he uppercut his Jaw as Bakugo went flying away but soon recovered by aiming his palm in the air with an explosion as he lunge at Izuku..

"DEKUUU!!!!!" yelled Bakugo as he aim another right hook.

Izuku was gonna grab it again but Bakugo pulled his arm back as he went for a left hook which hit Izuku in the face but Bakugo wasn't done yet as he side kick Izuku's right side as he went tumbling on the ground near the bounds.

Izuku groan as he got up and see Bakugo coming at him fast he dashed towards him.

"You're finished!!!" yelled Bakugo as he aim a blast at his face but Izuku ducked as he charged 25% at his right arm and punch Bakugo's gut which sent him in the air.

Izuku jumped towards Bakugo as he does an Ax kick at him but Bakugo caught it.

"DONT PLAY WITH ME!" yelled Bakugo as he drag Izuku to his bottom as he raised his left arm in the air as sparks come out and created an explosion as they blast towards the ground as it crack and send shockwaves.

"Gah!" Izuku cough up when he was slammed in to the ground and Bakugo was about to launch another Explosion but he kick him away as Izuku got up and ran at him leaving green trailing.

"SMAAAASSHHH!" yelled Izuku as he punch Bakugo onto the ground with 20% OFA.

Bakugo spit out a bit of blood as he didn't hesitate and aim an explosion on Izuku's face point-blank even if it means getting himself hit as well, it exploded and Izuku was thrown off and rolled on the ground.

The crowd was shocked at that reckless move as they see Bakugo got up but blood was trickling at his forehead as he glares at Izuku who also got up with also blood in his forehead.

"COME ON DEKU!! IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT! COME AT ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU BASTARD!!" yelled Bakugo.

Both of them lunge at each other with a right hook as they screamed and punched each other in the face but Izuku's were more stronger but Bakugo added it with an explosion as both of them went flying almost to the bounds.

Izuku instantly got up as green electricity crackle's around him as dashed towards Bakugo who also dashed towards him with explosions.

"DEKU!!/KACCHAN!!" they screamed.

Bakugo made a large explosion at Izuku but he got through as Bakugo eyes widened, Izuku screamed as he punch Bakugo's gut as the air in his lungscame out as he was launched towards off the bounds but Bakugo wouldn't give up as he save himself with his explosion.

"I admit that was a strong punch....but you're never gonna beat me DEKU!!" screamed Bakugo as he went in the air and he was above Izuku as he shot himself towards him.

"NOW DIE!!!!" screamed Bakugo as he sent out two large explosions at Izuku who acted quickly.

"Crap!" said Izuku as he dodge it but the force of the wind blew him away as he tumbles on the ground as he got up but he got punch in the gut and Bakugo launch another Explosion at his face but Izuku reacted quickly as he knee kick him at the jaw and heel kick at the right side of Bakugo rib as he felt intense pain from it as he went flying away a few meters back as he got up and look at Izuku with hate.