Cavalry battle

"Alright students, now that you know the first place is worth, I'll now explain the rules, the Cavalry battle is a team effort that you make a team of 4 to 3 people and the objective is to steal the other teams headbands to get the most points until time runs out, now if your headband is taken then don't be discouraged because that's not the end. Keep going until the time runs out, headbands should be worn on the neck or on the head. There are only two ways to truly be eliminated, by purposely trying to another team down or if a rider leaves his team and lands on the ground, so you better get started and make your team!" Midnight said as she wave her whip at her hips.

Soon the students who has began going around finding people to be on their teams but Izuku was having a hard time trying to find one person on his team,

"Hey Ojiro would you mi-" said Izuku but was interrupted.

"No, sorry Midoriya.." said Ojiro as he walk away.

"I guess it makes sense, nobody wants to team up with the guy who has 10,000,000 points, they'll be a target too" Izuku said as he let out a sigh.

Meanwhile with the Big 3, they were watching Izuku struggle to find teammates.

"Poor Izuku, having hard time finding teammates..." said Nejire.

"Yeah feel bad for the guy" said Mirio.

"Yeah but here's one now that could be his teammate" said Tamaki as they saw a brown shoulder length hair girl went behind to Izuku  with a happy face while Nejire thought 'Who is she?'

As Izuku struggle to find some people he heard someone as well as a tap on his shoulder from behind as he look at the person.

"Hey Deku let's work together!" said Ochako.

The fact that Ochako actually wanted to team up with Izuku made him comically cry with tears of joy.

"Thanks Ochako but are you sure you want to join me?" said Izuku as the tears went away as Ochako nodded furiously.

"Thank you!!" Izuku quickly took a hold of her hands and clasp it as he smiled at her which cause her to blush but Izuku immediately let go as he look around.

"I think I know who should join us too" said Izuku as he turn and walk towards Lida.

"Hey Lida, wanna join my team?" asked Izuku.

"Yeah Lida with you on our team we'll win for sure!" said Ochako, but then they were met with disappointment.

"I'm sorry but I have to decline your offer for I'm joining Todoroki's team" said Lida.

"Huh why?" said Ochako.

"Because I've been losing to Midoriya since the beginning of the Sports Festival so that's why I'll be trying my best to beat him" said Lida with a determine look.

"I see, I understand Lida so that's why I'll try my best not to lose as well" said Izuku with a smile.

This surprised Lida by Izuku's answer as he smiled back.

"So then I guess we're rivals then huh?" said Lida.

"Yup! but just for today, when this is all over then we can go back to being friends." Izuku said as he smiled and put his hand out for a handshake.

"Indeed I hope to see you in the finals" Lida said as he shook Izuku's hand.

"Likewise Lida..." said Izuku as Lida let go and began to walk towards his team.

"So I guess we'll have to look for other people then..." said Ochako.

"Yeah but it's kinda hard with all these people avoiding us.." said Izuku.