Demon?

In a meeting room, nearly all U.A teacher's were here to discuss about the USJ invasion,

Principal Nezu, Present Mic, Cementoss, Midnight, Snipe, and All Might scrawny form.

Detective Tsukauchi rose and said " I searched for the name Shigaraki on our database along with his Quirk to disintegrate anything he touches but I found none, same with the Warp gate Kurogiri"

"So basically it's just like this.. Shigaraki is just a ringleader who was either not hit by census or a fake name to fool us, and now that we know that we got nothing on them, they'll come again and surprise us..." said Snipe who was irritated.

"Ringleader eh?" said All Might.

"What is it All Might?"  Nezu asked.

"It's just that Aizawa told me that this Shigaraki was like a man child, in the middle of the fight he revealed everything about his Nomu's Quirk to Aizawa and wouldn't shut up about his plans, at least that's what Aizawa said and when things don't go his way he would become sick in the head.." All Might explained.

"He also rounded up about 200 Villains in the USJ" said Tsukauchi.

"What that much?" Cementoss said.

"Yes, but mostly were 2nd or 3rd thugs from the streets." replied Tsukauchi.

"I don't know why but I have a feeling that someone is grooming him to be a villain like we are grooming  the children to be future Heroes" Nezu said at which everyone paused at that.

"It could be a possibility" Tsukauchi said.

"Then there's also the matter of Izuku Midoriya.." Tsukauchi said a little worried which caught All Might attention to.

"What about him" said Nezu.

"Well, we learned that he saved All Might  almost dying from the Nomu thing but  killing it in the end, but they also said that he went on a rampaged and almost tried to kill his classmates even you all" Tsukauchi said with a concerned tone.

At this the teachers began to worry about Izuku.

"Yes what did happen to that kid, the moment he was pierced he suddenly changed.." Cementoss said with concerned.

"Yes I admit that he suddenly became different that time, he also emitted so much bloodlust that I was barely able to stand.." Midnight shivered a bit.

"Yeah that kid sure is strange, one second when All Might was about to be killed as I blinked then next I saw him get pierced in the chest, just who is he?" Snipe said as he look at Nezu.

"Yes, indeed that Izuku Midoriya sudden change at that time was unfortunate, it look like he was in pain and in rage that he lost control of himself.." Nezu said as he look at All Might.

"I was also pretty worried about him, I almost thought he died but his strange powers are certainly strange, he even said it himself that he didn't know how he switch places with me.." All Might said as he look at all of them who had concerned looks about Izuku.

"Regardless of him going out of control, he still save All Might which we are grateful for we are not ready for the world going on panic without the Symbol of Peace.." Tsukauchi added as all of them agreed.

"Yeah it takes guts to not think about yourself but others during life and death situations kinda  like my type" Midnight said as she smiled while licking her lips gaining weird looks from everyone but Nezu who was smiling the whole time.
as they discuss more about their problem........

____________________________________

It was now Monday, Izuku was now on the path to U.A, it was pretty early, there's still an hour left before Homeroom starts, his right arm was now fully healed but he still wear the black bandages to it, which he thought kinda feels right to wear.