The Start of an End.

The last time we saw Bakugo was when he was backing away from the villains.

While all of them were in the same room but they weren't allowed to lay a finger on him.

This was also when Tomura put on the TV showing the broadcast where U.A was putting on the conference.

"You spoke about keeping the students safe Eraserhead, but according o our information, you encourage students to fight during the attack on the training camp putting them in grave danger, what was your reasoning for this?" said Reporter.

"I concluded that because we didn't know the full situation, allowing students to use their Quirk would help avoid the worst possible outcome" said Aizawa.

"And what would that outcome be? Do you think 26 victims, one kidnapped child as well as one being missing, is a win for U.A high?"

"... I assure you that things could have gone much more poorly, I feared every student would be tortured and killed in the end" Aizawa calmly responded.

"Most of the victims were harmed by the gas attack, we determined it to be the result of poisonous Quirk used by one of the Villains. It's thanks to the quick actions of Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu that injuries were kept  to a bare minimum, additionally we're providing mental health counseling to every student but at the moment, we don't see any signs of serious psychological trauma." said Nezu.

"So you found a bright spot at this tragedy?" said Reporter.

"We're relieved that an entire class of young heroes still have a future" said Nezu.

"But can you say the same thing about the abducted child Katsuki Bakugo? He enrolled in your school with excellent marks and made it tothe finals at the Sports Festival and before that, he survived the attack of a powerful  Sludge Villain who eventually got taken down by another student."

"The boy is obviously strong and heroic, on the other hand, the violence he displayed in the finals and his attitude towards the award ceremony both showed that he cannot control his temper. What if this is the real reason the Villains kidnapped him? What if they're brainwashing Bakugo right now pulling him towards the path of evil?"

"And then there's also the other student Izuku Midoriya who went missing which is no doubt from our information got kidnapped as well."

This got the attention of the teachers, especially to those who are watching,

"Out of all the students in your School, he's the one we should be most concern of all. Having to be born with a powerful Quirk which no matter how you look at it, looks that of a Villains which hence the Society gave him the name Demon Child. Why did you allow someone like him in your school? And in the Hero Department too?"

This got the there Reporters started questioning as well and agreed with him.

Izuku having a Quirk that's considered to be Villains Quirk? Him getting accepted in the school got everyone questioning and this was also happening on the streets and they were questioning it too,

"Yeah, that guy's right... That Demon kid is dangerous a it is with a Quirk like that!"

"Seriously though!! What's going on with their heads when they allowed someone like him to join"

"I saw him in the Sports Festival and the aura around him was that of Death!!"

And at this moment, everyone of Izuku's friends realized what kind of injustice he had to face now, the discrimination he's getting because of his Quirk? It was utterly crazy tomhear people were thinking bad of it as thy were feeling angry!!