Depressive Aftermath

In the Metropolitan Police department.

Many were currently in a meeting about yesterday's battle between All Might and the League's leader.

"The Nomus we captured are the same as those before. They do not have human reactions and we are not likely to acquire new information from them. The warehouse where they were kept has been blown away, so all we can do is continue our investigation on their manufacture." said a Police Lieutenant.

"We haven't gotten more personal information about them from the bar either, right?" sad Police Lieutenant 2.

"We are currently investigating"

Hearing this made the man holdmhis headnin slight frustration.

"Even if we were able to capture most of them, we let all the perpetrators, including Shigaraki, escape."

"Even if were to grade ourselves really easy, we only got away with a draw due to injury."

"Idiot"

This made all look to Lieutenant 2.

"We traded in the Symbol of peace, All Might's weakened body has been exposed to the world and there is no longer a Symbol of Peace that will never be defeated. Not for the citizens or for the Villains."

"That's what happens when we rely on one person."

"Everyone realized that you can get this far just by gathering a bunch of idiots. That scares me. From our initial profiling, the principal offender, Tomura Shigaraki, was even said to throw childish tantrums. The more plans he comes up with, the more circuitous they become. They've become ways for him to see how he can affect society. His thought process has matured. And now All Might has been taken down and there are less checks on people's actions than before. Each time the League falls, they become stronger. And he's left with the means to expand their sphere of influence."

"Are you saying that this was part of their plan?"

"Is that just hindsight?"

"I don't know. The only thing I can say for sure is that we must capture them. We Police have no time to sit around being called the "Villain reception". Someone needs to change."

_______________________________

Meanwhile, All Might was at the hospital, currently recovering but with him was Tsukauchi and Gran Torino who was also healing last night's battle.

"The embers inside me have gone out. The Symbol of Peace is dead, however there is still something that I must do." said All Might.

"Tomura Shigaraki, Shimura's grandson huh?" said Gran Torino.

"That's just what All For One said right? That's not very much to go on. The two of you didn't have any interactions with this Shimura's family?" Tsukauchi asked.

"No" said Gran Torino.

"Why not?"

"Shimura's husband was killed, so she put her child in foster care to keep her child away from the hero world. She told Toshinori and me that she didn't want us to have any contact with the child even if the worst to happen to her"