Big 3

It's the next day and there's no classes at U.A for they decided to give the Freshmen three weeks off of training instead of 2 weeks for some reason for the upcoming Sports Festival.

It was afternoon and Izuku is now at Dagobah Beach ready to train, they were given receipts by the school for being able to use their Quirks in public but only for training purposes.

Izuku took a deep breath and let it all out as he relax then he activated OFA Full cowling 20% as he dashed around the beach leaving dust everywhere he leaps onto while increasing OFA by 1% each 5 leaps.

After doing this for a minute, Izuku is almost at 30% until he felt strain his legs as he stop and pants heavily.

'So I can only go 28%, I gotta work on that..."

"Hey kid, preven though you may not be able to use my arm, you should probably use the Shadow Manipulation..."

"Shadow Manipulation?"

"You know, the shadow things that can turn into a Claw on your hands?"

"Oh that! I guess I should try, I rarely use it anyway.."

Then Izuku look at his hands as he focused on forming the claw's, then suddenly shadow particles gathered and form a 3 inches 1 nail claw on both of his hands as he stares at it with a smile.

"Good job kid, now try making it longer!"

"longer?"

Then Izuku tried to make it bigger and it did at the length of 7 inches.

"Nice! You can also make any weapon with it so now I'll leave you to train by yourself so bye!"

Rokuro cut of the link as Izuku just sighed 'How helpful...' and proceeded to train, he found a can on the ground as he pick it up and threw it in the air as he jump and slash it to 4 pieces before putting it in the Thrash bin before training again.

Little did Izuku know that 3 people were watching him at the railing and it was the same 3 people who talk to Nezu yesterday.

" So anyone understand the plan?" the blonde boy ask as the other two nodded.

Izuku still didn't notice them as he continues to slice the air practicing his Shadow Manipulation abilities until suddenly Izuku instinctively dodge a blast of  shockwaves attack that was meant to hit him.

"What the!!?"

Izuku look at the source to see a girl with long periwinkle hair that twists around itself at waist area smiling at him as she continues to attack with her Quirk.

Izuku just dodge all her attacks and confused on why she's attacking as Izuku look at the corner of his eyes to see a guy with black hair arms turn into Octopus Tentacles about to attack him as he sliced it with the Shadow claw as he sees the guy turn his left arm into a crabs then lunged at Izuku.

'What the hell! What kind of Quirk is that!?'

Izuku was surprised and confused on why they are attacking him but he wave it off for he has to defend himself as he charged OFA Full cowling 15% as he disappeared and reappear behind the guy as he kick him away at the back into the sea water and Izuku dodge another shockwave from the girl who was laughing which confused Izuku even more.

'Why are they attacking me? Who are these people, no use thinking about it now, I have to keep dodging ..'

Then the blonde guy had finally joined the fight as he tries to punch Izuku but he dodge it as Izuku tries to kick the blonde guy's face but it just phase right through him which shocked Izuku as the blonde guy tries to deliver a blow to Izuku's gut but Izuku immediately caught it as he jump far away from them.