News of U.A Sports Festival

'Ok here goes...'

Nearly everyone has made it towards them as they bombarded Izuku with questions.

"Midoriya! You ok man!?"

"Yeah, we heard from Kendo! Are you alright!?"

"We were worried about you!"

"Yeah tell us if you're ok!?"

They keep bombarding him questions as he looks at all of them as he couldn't help but smile a bit and said "Thanks everyone for asking, but I'm fine now"

After that they've calm down as they look at Izuku smiling.

"A-are you sure Izuku?" Momo asked.

"Yeah, Kendo here about what that Monoma guy said to you" said
Kaminari.

"Yeah sorry about Monoma Midoriya, I should have known he would say things like that but are you really ok?" said Kendo with a concerned tone.

"Yeah guys I'm fine really, thanks to Jiro here, I'm perfectly fine..." Izuku said as he look at Jiro who look away with a bit of blush while all the girls notice it.

"Really! what did you say to him Jiro!?" Momo asked.

"Oh um.... I just said some things about him not being a monster that's all..." Jiro said nervously because nearly everyone is looking at her.

"And for that thanks..." Izuku said.

"But are your really fine though?" asked Kendo still worried.

"Like I said, I'm fine Kendo, no need to worry" said Izuku smiling which Kendo just nodded.

"I see, but don't worry, Monoma is getting an earful out of me.." said Kendo with a smile as Izuku just chuckled.

"Yeah thanks Kendo but you should head back to your class, it's almost time for Homeroom" said Izuku.

"Crap you're right! See you later Izuku!" said Kendo as she dashed away while slightly blushing when she called him by his first name.

"Yeah see you later Itsuka!" said Izuku as he smiled and not knowing, Itsuka blushed when he just called her name casually, Class 1-A look at Izuku with looks as Izuku was confused.

"What?" said Izuku.

"Dude, you just called her first name so casually." said Kaminari with a hint of jealousy.

"So?" said Izuku.

Kaminari was about to say something but decided not to since he was getting glares by some of the girls

"Let's just get into class shall we"

After that, everyone went inside leaving Izuku and Jiro last but before Jiro could get in, Izuku immediately grab her wrist as  he pulled her by the door so no one can see them as she was confused and was blushing a bit..

"Mi-Midoriya w-what is it?" stuttered Jiro.

"I just wanna say thanks again for snapping me out of it, I needed it..."

"I-It wasn't a big of a deal, any of the guys or girls at our class could have our snapped out of it..."

"Yeah maybe but still thanks, I feel like I could trust you to talk things like that so I'm looking forward for your help next time!" Izuku smiled at her while she blushed.

"Y-Yeah sure..."

"Hey Deku where are you!?" Ochako shouted.

"Coming!" Izuku said as he went inside leaving Jiro still blushing as she clench her chest where her heart is,'What the hell, why is my heart beating so fast...' soon Jiro went inside.