Class 1-A

1 week later

Izuku has been waiting patiently for his results while drawing on a sketchbook which kinda is his hobby along playing with bunch of instruments but he knows he pass the exam as he heard his door knock aND her Mom came in with an envelope.

"Izuku it's here! it's here!" Inko said as Izuku thanked her while she left to give her son some time.

Sitting down at his bed, he took out the projector and started the message with All Might  appearing. "It is I here as a Projection! Sorry I haven't been able to come by for the past week for I've been-What hurry it up? why? I've got to do how many of these!!?" All Might question to a bystander at the Hologram as Izuku couldn't help but chuckle and thought 'Wait All Might!? isn't this letter from U.A!? Unless-!' .

"Sorry about that anyway, youmust be surprised, aren't you? to tell you the truth, I came to this town in order to become a Teacher at U.A!" Izuku smiled and was excited to have All Might as a teacher.

"So without further ado ,let's get onto our results! You destroyed 200 robots which you got 270 Villain points due to the points they had and the surprised part is that you had 70 rescue points which you got when you save that Girl from the Zero Pointer, with a combined score of a 340 points you have not only become the Freshman representative! You have shattered the previous record!! Congratulations Young Midoriya you pass and this is your Hero Academia!!!!" the record ended.

'Was the gesture of the last phrase necessary?' Izuku thought and had a plain looked as he sighed and smiled for he could only think on what was coming next..

Inko came in to see Izuku look at her and smiled "I passed.." at that Inko burst into tears as she cheered "My son is going to be a Hero!!" as Izuku just laughed.

_______________________________

In early April, Izuku was now at U.A wearing a uniform and was getting ready to leave the house..

"Do you have everything?"

"Yup!"

"Your Phone?"

"Right here!"

"Wallet with your School I.D?"

"In my pocket!"

"What about your tissue and handkerchief?"

"Got them"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure"

"But are you really really sure?"

"Yes I'm sure Mom! I've gotta go or I'm gonna be late!"

Izuku quickly the front door and was about to leave..

"Izuku!" Inko called out to him.

Izuku turn around and saw a small smile with tears in the corner of her eyes,

"You look really cool."

Izuku was taken aback from this, staring at his mother with a look of wonder as a determine smile form on his face as he left his house while yelling "Im off!"

After some time, Izuku made it to U.A and was now running towards the halls where his class is and finally he came upon a large door to his new classroom 'Whats with U.A and large doors!?' Izuku thought as he took a deep breath before sliding the door open.

"Get your feet of that desk immediately!!"

"THE HELL YOU DID YOU SAY THAT TO ME YOU FOUR EYED BASTARD?!"

Izuku saw Iida and Bakugo arguing to each other as he sighed and thought 'GOD DAMN IT! Seriously!' He mentally yelled as he watch them.

"Don't you think that it's rude to the U.A upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?" Iida said with a a chopping hand gesture.