Rescue Team

This was the moment that decided what would happen to Bakugo and Izuku to the class 'cause Kirishima suggested on breaking the rules to try and save Bakugo and Izuku but not everyone is willing to break the rules.

"So let me get this straight, you want Momo to make another receiver to track the bad guys and try to save Bakugo and Midori all by yourself?" said Mina.

"Yeah" said Kirishima.

"The villains that attacked the camp planned to kill some of us but they took Bakugo alive and maybe even Midoriya. What we don't know how long they'll let them live, that's why were going after them" said Todoroki.

But this made Iida say something.

"Have the two of lost your minds?!" said Iida.

"Hey calm down, I get how frustrated Kirishima is and how Todoroki feels since he couldn't grab Bakugo and the disappearance of Midoriya. I'm upset too but we shouldn't let our emotions get the best of us" said Shoji.

"Um we should just leave this to All Might. Mr. Aizawa only gave is permission to fight and use our Quirks at the training camp" said Aoyama.

"Aoyama is right but I'm part of the reason we failed so I can't talk" said Tokoyami.

"You guys.." said Kirishima

"Listen..."

They look to Tsu who begins to speak.

"We're all shocked that Bakugo was taken from us and.. the disappearance of Midoriya.. But we have to be rational. It doesn't matter how noble your intentions. If you go out there trying to find the bad guys, knowing you're breaking the rules, then you're acting like villains, not hero's."

This made everyone in the room go quiet, until the door was opened which startled Aoyama and it was one of the doctors.

"Excuse me, can you all get out of this room please? We have a few patients coming up and we need this room empty.

The class hearing the all apologizes to him as on by one, each of them left, feeling bad and a bit embarrassed.

"If we're doing this, it's gonna be tonight. We'll just have to ask her if she's in" Kirishima said to Todoroki who nodded, but both were unaware that Iida was listening to the whole thing.

After hours have passed. Momo was already informed of the plan and after thinking long hard of it, she made up her mind.

Since she could leave now after getting her check up. She walks out of the hospital at night and saw Kirishima and Todoroki.

"Look she's here" said Kirishima.

But as Momo was walking towards then, she noticed that they weren't the only ones as Shinsou was also with them which surprise her,

"Shinsou? What are you doing here?" She asked surprised.

"I'm here to help as well, I may not be that much but.." Shinsou said as he then points the scarf on him which immediately Momo realizes that it was the same capturing weapon as Aizawa's.

"I still have tricks in my sleeves.." said Shinsou smirking as he also gestures to his bag.

"So how about it? Have you decided yet?" said Kirishima to Momo.

"I.. think that I-"

"Hold on!"

But she was interrupted by none other than Iida coming from the back as this surprise them.

"Iida" said Kirishima.

"Why are you here?" Todoroki asked.

"Why Todoroki? Why are you doing this? You and Midoriya were the people who stopped me from acting recklessly, and received amnesty with me after Hosu. Why are you trying to do the same stupid mistake I made? Didn't you learn?!" said Iida.