Training at Camp

It was the crack of dawn and nearly all of Class 1-A were up as they followed Aizawa but there was one person who was missing as they couldn't find him in his room.

But their questions were answered when they saw him sleep under a tree.

"Wait, has Midoriya been sleeping outside all this time?" said Jiro looking still tired.

Aizawa approaches him and was about to wake Izuku up but he stops when he opens his eyes as he yawns.

"Oh hey Aizawa sensei." said Izuku noticing him as he rubs his eyes.

"Have you been sleeping here all this time?" said Aizawa.

"Y-Yeah... I was kinda training last night and I fell asleep here." said Izuku.

"I see but anyway, go join the others."

Izuku just nodded as he got up and stretches his body as he walks over to the others by Shinsou's side.

"Now to start this off, I'm going to check your progress since from the beginning of the year to now" said Aizawa.

"Oh yeah, I can't wait to see how much we've improved" said Ochako.

"Alright then, Bakugou. You throw the ball again" said Aizawa.

"Okay let's get these over with." said Bakugou as he then gets ready.

"Alright Bakugou!" said Kirishima.

"It should be more than a mile now" said Sero.

Then just like that, Bakugou threw the ball with his Quirk.

"GO TO HELL!!!"

The ball went flying far away from his Explosion Quirk as he and a confident grin on but that went away when Aizawa spoke.

"709.6 meters"

"Are you serious, that's much less than expected." said Kaminari.

"It is true that you all improved since the beginning of the year but that mostly mentally with an increase of stamina" said Aizawa.

This shock everyone in how little they had improved since then.

"Oh!" Izuku caught a ball in hand as he looks at Aizawa,

"Alright then Midoriya, your turn and don't hold back. Use whatever arm you need just don't hold back."

"A-Alright then, I'll do my best."

Izuku got ready transforming his right arm Red Impurity arm whcih immediately radiates a now powerful aura than before.

"Woah! What the heck!?" said Kaminari shocked.

"Does everyone feel like he got more stronger than before?" said Sero.

Then Izuku coated his Red Impurity arm in the red chakra cloak making the aura around it stronger even more as lightning arc starts crackling around him due to OFA 20% Full cowling as he gets ready.

"RAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

He lets out an inhumane roar that shock them all as the ball went flying away in sonicboom in the far off distance.

"...........Infinity,." said Aizawa,

That made everyone in utter speechless as they couldn't believe that Izuku had improved this much then.

Speaking of Izuku the latter was busy panting a bit as his arm reverted back to normal.

'Damn... Using 3 powers at the same time can really tire you out...' He thought.