FORTY - 🔞

"Ready?" Jungkook asked while staring at Jin's eyes. He cannot wait for this moment. But the moment he's going to slide in, Jin pushed him again.

"Wait wait!"

Jungkook cannot hide his frustration. Jin is a tease. Jungkook kneeled on the bed, closing his eyes and running his fingers through his hair. If Jin will continue interrupting, all Jungkook wants is to go home and just rely on his hand.

"C-condom?"

Jungkook's eyes shot open after hearing Jin. Jin has his reason to interrupt and all Jungkook can do is to forgive. "Right."

Jungkook climbed down the bed and picked up his pants, pulling out the wrappers from the pocket then tossing some on the bed. He tore the one in his hand and put the condom on. He can't help not to smile as he noticed Jin staring at the wrappers. Counting how many, perhaps?

Jungkook squeezed another generous amount of lube to make sure. He can see the worry in Jin's eyes and he doesn't know why he's feeling anxious.

He settles himself between Jin's legs, leaning down to capture Jin's lips. "Why are you nervous?"

Jin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. Their nose rubbing together. "It's been a while."

"Hmmm... So you're untouched for two years?" Jungkook is rejoicing internally. What great news just in case.

Jin nods and smiles against Jungkook's lips. "I am touching myself but... you know..."

Jungkook pushed his cock into Jin's hole causing Jin to gasp in surprise. His mouth wide open and his eyes shut tight. His body trembles as the head of Jungkook's cock slides in, his tight hole feels like a suction. Squeezing and sucking Jungkook's member in. He would like to believe that Jin is a virgin if he did not have a son.

Jin's whole body tenses, his fingernails sinking on Jungkook's skin as he buried himself deeper into Jin. He can feel how Jin's wet muscle stretches for him.

He gently pushes Jin's leg to the side to spread it a little wider so Jin can accommodate him more. Jin is breathing heavily. After Jin adjusted to his girth, he started to move slowly making Jin gasps every time he thrust.

The familiar sensation tingles Jungkook's body. Just like Jin, it's been a while since the last time he made love. Seven long years, he waited to experience this feeling again. He sure has sexual encounters but there's no love involved. He just want physical satisfaction but none of them satisfied his needs. And he's more than excited for this moment.

Jin moaned when Jungkook unconsciously thrusts hard and deep. And that moan awakened Jungkook's sexual desires. He threw Jin's legs on his shoulders and propped his hands on the bed.

Jungkook looked down to meet Jin's lust-filled eyes. All he wanted is to devour Jin completely tonight. Jungkook smirked as Jin doesn't have a clue on what awaits him and what Jungkook's glares mean.

Jungkook pulled out then snapped back in. He repeated the same again and again as Jin's moans are now accompanied by curses. Jin's teeth gritted as he stares at Jungkook's intense glare. His body moving up and down the bed. Ruffling the sheet beneath him. The pain subsides and now he can only feel an inexplicable pleasure.