THIRTY NINE - 🔞

Jungkook

Jungkook

The smell of the scented oil coming from the diffuser calms my tensed senses. I've been thinking about this moment since last night. I already readied myself just in case he will refuse. But when he responded to my kiss, I guess it only means one thing. I can have him tonight.

My brain is still battling to wake up. I'm not even sure if I am asleep. Perhaps, I am trapped in between. My mind is foggy. I can't imagine that after seven years, I will kiss someone again. As passionate and hungry as this. I think I already forgot how it feels. I know I kissed him just last night but tonight is different. And it feels utterly amazing.

My fingers, one by one, unbuttoned his dress shirt as our lips move against each other. I removed his shirt and my hands began to travel all over his body. My finger gently drawing small circles on his back, down to the curves of his hips. My fingers graze on his rib cage and finally reach his perky nipples.

His body tensed when my finger brushes on his peak. He gasped when I put it between my fingers and gently pinch his hard little tip giving my tongue a chance to invade his mouth.

I pulled away to remove my shirt and Jin stared at my inked body. His fingers trace the writings again, going to my chest then down to my abs. I pull him close to me and our naked torsos now pressed against each other. I leaned down and reclaimed his mouth once more. The kiss is now more intense but sensual. Searching, drugging and intoxicating.

I walk him close to his bed and gently lay him down. Our lips never part, I think I mindlessly suck and nip his lips as when I pulled out to remove his pants, his lips are already red and swollen.

I hover over him after I throw his pants and boxers somewhere on the floor. His face flushed as my eyes wander on his face, down to his neck, to his shoulders, to his chest, stomach and down to his already hard member. His eyes are glassy when my eyes go back up. I prop my arm on either side of his head. My eyes traced the shape of his eyes, his nose, and his mouth. I can't believe I will meet someone as beautiful as Seokjin. He is perfect. All his features are impossibly perfect.

"You are beautiful," I whispered as I give him feathery kisses on his eyes and on his nose while. He smiled but said nothing. Just his hands on my waist.

I move my kiss down to his jaw, to his shoulders, to his neck. Gently putting the skin between my teeth and I nip and suck them. Leaving his pink skin in a deep shade of purple. As I trek downwards, soft moans keep on escaping his mouth.

As I reached the end of my quest, I can't help to admire the beauty of his sex. It seems like he doesn't have any bad parts on his body. His hole is so pink and it looks so tight. If he didn't tell me that he had a son, I will definitely think he is still untouched.

"Do you have lube?" I looked up and he seemed in a daze. He didn't move or speak. "Jin?"

He jerked when he finally snapped back to reality. "W-what?"

"Do you have lube?" I asked again.

"Oh! Yeah, yes. There, at the drawer." He points on the side table. I climbed down the bed to get the tube. I placed it on the bed then I pulled Jin by his legs making him squeal in surprise. Placing his lower body on the edge of the bed while his upper lying on the bed.

His face looks bewildered and it's now as red as ever. I kneeled between his legs, resting them up on my shoulders. I saw him close his eyes and his hands grasp on the bedsheet.

I keep my eyes on his face. I want to catch his gaze just in case he looks down. His body went rigid when my tongue started to explore his hole. Wetting it with my tongue. He sends out small gasps as I circle my tongue around his hole. Sucking it from time to time.  I get the lube and put some on my fingers. Slowly, gently sliding my middle finger inside him.

I love how his mouth open wide. As if letting out a silent scream. His thighs rubbed on my cheeks when I slid another finger. His back arched and fell. His head turned left and right. His breath turned heavy and uneven when my finger probe his hole. I can feel his muscles gripping around my fingers. He moaned louder as I thrust my fingers more, fucking and opening up his tight hole.

"Jungkook..." He started to chant for my name. He unconsciously reached for his cock, stroking it as he keeps on calling my name. I love it.

I explored his hole more with my fingers, hitting his prostate again and again. His hole quivers and tightened around my fingers, his hand stroking his cock faster and he explodes.

"J-jungkook... Oh my..." He moaned out loud as he milks his cock. I withdraw my fingers from his hole earning a gasp from him.

He's still panting when I get up on my feet. He's staring at me, his eyes flickering, his mouth slightly open. I removed my pants and his eyes stayed on my mid part. Maybe anticipating for the next. And I love how his eyes widened when I removed my boxers and my member sprung free.

His eyes stayed on my member. It's as if he's terrified to see it. I watch how he swallowed several times when I started to stroke my cock with the lube. He yelped when I dragged him to the center of the bed.

"Gosh Jungkook. I never thought you can manhandle me like that." He said as his hands hold on my shoulder.

"I just want you to know who's in charge," I whispered, looking at him straight in the eye.

I reached for the lube and put some generous amount on his hole. I then settle myself between his legs. I aligned my cock to his hole.

"Wait... Wait..." He gently pushed me. I don't know why I felt nervous. Are we going to stop? Really?!

"Why?" I asked hoping for a positive answer.

He smiled nervously. Laughing shyly at me.

"You want to stop?"

"No! No... Of course not." He answered quickly.

"Are you scared?"

He smiled again. He cannot look at me in the eye. "It's... just that..."

I waited. He did not utter a word. My cock is already throbbing and wanting more friction. "Jin! Fuck! Don't make me wait!"

"Huge! You're huge! Oh, shit..why did I say that." He closed his eyes in embarrassment. And I can't help not to laugh. He's so cute when he said that. He seems alarmed and worried.

"So you mean your ex has a small dick?" I chuckled.

He pouts and frowns. "Can you stop that? Don't be so mean."

I captured his pouty lips with mine. This little baby underneath me is so precious.  I can feel his heartbeat against his chest. His hands on my shoulder as if telling me that he's ready.

I aligned myself again to his wet hole. This time, no one can stop me. Even him. I stared in his eyes. "Ready?"

To be continued...

***

A/N:

I love you all.