TWELVE - MEET-UP PART 2

Gosh! How is that possible? I can't imagine the man I am talking so badly about to Jimin is his own brother-in-law. Jimin said he will kick that man's balls. He surely cannot do that now. Especially once he learned that I am talking about his own brother-in-law.

I can't believe this! It's good that I get to know him before Jimin and Taehyung even plan our 'blind date'. I can't fathom having a date with that man. Mr. Chong is too arrogant, annoying and self-centered.

Rude!!!

Everyone in the street looked at me.

"Sorry." I crossed the street immediately. Why did I scream that? Stupid Jinnie!

I looked at the paper again where I wrote the address of Mr. Jeon Jungkook. I'm glad I released my frustration to Taehyung. At least, it will be lesser once I come face to face with that irresponsible father.

I looked at my phone, I opened my Google map to locate Mr. Jeon's apartment building. If I look at the map, it seems very near the coffee shop, I can't believe it's this far. I'm glad the weather is nice, at least, I will only look tired, not sweaty.

I can't believe my eyes when I saw the apartment building. A large The Spire boasts at the high wall. The lobby alone looks very extravagant. Well, he owns a tower, it's not impossible that he lives in this kind of luxury apartment.

The security greeted me and asked for my business in the building. When I said I have an appointment with Mr. Jeon Jungkook, they become very attentive in assisting me. The security assisted me in the reception area.

"Hi, I have an appointment with Mr. Jeon Jungkook." I smiled at the receptionist.

"Oh, you must be Teacher Jinnie?"

"Yes, I am." I'm glad he is not that irresponsible after all. He still alerted the lobby that I will visit.

"May I ask for your I.D. so I can give you a pass?"

I gave my ID and waited for the pass.

"Here's your pass. You may proceed to the penthouse. Thank you."

"Thanks!" I put the pass in my pocket and waited for a lift. So, he lives in a penthouse suite. He must be really rich. Rich but cannot afford a nanny. Just Woah!

As the elevator door opens, I suddenly feel my stomach lurching. Why am I feeling nervous? Butterflies flopping inside my tummy, thousands of them.

I press the doorbell. I waited for a minute or so before I press the doorbell again. The door opens and I almost dropped the phone in my hand when I saw the person standing in front of me.

"Oh my fucking god," I mumbled.

He stood right there, frozen like me. I feel as though heaven is against me. Why is everything about me has to do with this arrogant man?

He rolled his eyes and let me in. "I can't believe this."

"I wish I am dreaming too." I countered.

"You're in my home so better yet fix your rude behavior." He sounded stern and full of authority.

"Wait a minute, Mr. Chong. I came here for Mr. Jeon Jungkook, Jeon Soobin's father. I don't care if you are his current boyfriend." I tried keeping my voice low but clear.

"Is he aware of how arrogant, self-centered and annoying you are? Is he aware of your attitude? Why don't you take care of his son yourself instead of hiring me as your boyfriend's son's tutor and making me his part-time sitter?"

He picks up something from his back pocket.

A wallet.

"I don't need your money. Your money can never shut me up! I will spill your ugly attitude to your boyfriend." I speak before he dared give me cash. I'm greedy but not to the point that I look pathetic.

He did not answer. Instead, he slapped something on my chest which fell on the fully carpeted floor.

"Read that fucking card carefully and understand each word, memorize it by heart. You talk to me once you realized that you are so fucking stupid." He spoke so near on my face I have to lean my head backward.

He left me standing clueless and stunned. He stormed somewhere in his huge house. Rich people really are something else. He got this whole penthouse all for himself. I wonder where is Soobin right now.

I picked up the card that fell on the elegant floor. And my eyes almost popped out of its socket when I saw the name and the picture. It's his driver's license.

Shit! He is Jeon Jungkook?!

I stared at the ID for a while. Making sure that I am seeing everything correctly. I even read it a number of times. Even spelling his name carefully. Oh my gosh! I looked so stupid calling him Mr. Chong. Who the hell is Mr. Chong, anyway? Why didn't I listen to him that day? Gosh, this is so embarrassing!

I put the ID on top of a table. And there, I noticed a picture of a handsome blond male with a very cute smile. Then on the other frame is the same blond male, who looks sick but still very handsome, with a little baby in his arms. He must be Soobin's appa.

It's now that I realized, Soobin looks like his father but he got his eyes from his appa. I'm right, Soobin looks like the guy who almost killed me. And that guy is his father. His father, Taehyung's step-brother and Jimin's brother-in-law.

Why it has to end like this? Heaven hates me!

"So, you finally realize that you are stu--"

"Sorry." I need to. I think I'm the one who is wrong. "Sorry if I keep on insisting that your name is Mr. Chong. I have to admit, I intentionally didn't listen to you because you were annoying. Whatever, I have to apologize. But I am still true to my words that you are arrogant, self-centered and annoying."

"You know what? I want to kick you out of my home. You are rude. You are nosy. You are unreasonable. You are irritating and you are so fucking noisy!"

"Do you really need to curse that much? Is that what Soobin is hearing from his very responsible father every day? Poor little boy!" I mean, did he really have to curse at me? Like that much?

He looked at the ceiling. I know he's trying to control his anger. His jaw is so sexy by the way. His sleeve tattoo made him a hot daddy. Wait! What am I thinking?

"What are you looking at?"

I am startled. I didn't notice I am staring too much. "Looking at what?"

He snorted. "Ridiculous."

"Wait, Mr. Jeon--"

"Finally." He smirked.

I took a deep breath before continuing. "I came here as Soobin's teacher. I am here for the welfare of your son and not to exchange foul words with you because that is very unprofessional--"

"You are unprofessional from the very beginning. Let me make that clear."

I ignored that. "I wish you will  at least offer a seat, Mr. Very Gentleman?"

He points on the living area with an all-white couch, curtains and a very large TV. "You wait for me there. I will get you a drink. Your throat must be very dry because you talk too much. Mr. Noisy!"