ELEVEN -THE MEET-UP

"Hyung hasn't arrived yet?" Taehyung walks out of their bedroom with his shirt still unbuttoned. Jimin has been rushing him as Jin messaged him that he's already at the coffee shop.

"He did not message you? Jin is already there." Jimin helped his husband to button his shirt. "Maybe he's still sleeping, don't you think?"

"Jimin, hyung is professional when it comes to this. He will come on time. Jin is just too early." Taehyung buckled his belt and went straight to the mirror to comb his hair.

"Taehyung, please be patient with Jin okay? He's a little talkative." Jimin followed  Taehyung inside their bedroom with Jihoon in his arms.

Taehyung let out a short laugh. "Jimin, if being noisy is what you mean, my ears have immunity with that."

Jimin slapped Taehyung's arms and pouted his lips.

"That's bad appa," Jihoon said looking at Jimin. "Don't hurt daddy."

"Of course. Of course, that's bad. Don't do that. Appa is sorry." Jimin puts down Jihoon and rolled his eyes at his husband.

Taehyung hugged Jimin as soon as he went out of their bedroom. "I'm sorry. I'm just kidding. Anyway, I have to go now. I don't want to make Jin wait."

Jimin handed him the car keys before kissing his husband on the cheek. "Just message me just in case there's a problem, okay? And please don't mention the engagement ring. He's very sensitive when it comes to that."

"I won't, don't worry. See you later babe." Taehyung gets the key and walks towards the door.

***

"Hey, I'm sorry," Taehyung said as soon as he saw Jin sitting at the corner of the shop.

"No, it's okay. It's still early." Jin gave Taehyung a smile. "I bought Grapefruit Ade, is that fine with you?"

"You shouldn't, really. But thank you. This is my favorite." Taehyung sits down beside Jin. "Hyung hasn't arrived yet. We should be arriving here together. He will drop his son first at our home for a weekend playdate with my son."

"That's nice. At least he has a playdate every weekend." Jin sipped from a cup. His eyes became round and Taehyung already knew it as a sign. Jimin is exactly the same when he will start talking. "I have a student with a very irresponsible father. Imagine, he gave his son egg salad as a snack when his son is allergic to eggs."

Taehyung looks shocked. "That's sad. My nephew is also allergic to eggs."

"You know what I mean, right? And, he forgot to fetch his son from school. Gosh! How can you forget to pick up your son? The poor boy waited for two hours, literally waiting for no one. If we didn't call his father's office, the boy will wait there until sundown. But wait! There's more..."

Taehyung listened intently at Jin. He is indeed talkative and noisy. Just what Jimin warned him about. But like what he said to his husband, he is already immune as Jimin is also very noisy and talking non-stop.

"... How can you not make time for the welfare of your son?" Jin looks really annoyed as he shakes his head.

"To be honest, I always make time for my son. Whenever Jimin is feeling under the weather, I'll make sure to go on leave or at least go home earlier than usual. I mean, I'm working my ass hard for them so I should be there for them when they need me."

"Exactly my point!" Jin sips again. Even the way he sips is a little noisy. "I wish all fathers are like you."

Taehyung looks behind Jin as he saw Jungkook rushing towards the door. He did not notice that his older brother is already ten minutes late.

"I'm sorry, I'm late. My printer just fucked up." Jungkook said as he pats Taehyung's shoulder.

"It's okay, Jin is actually --"

"YOU?!!" Jin and Jungkook exclaimed at the same time.

Taehyung's eyes widen in surprise. From Jin and Jungkook's expression, it's obvious that they are not fond of each other.

"Oh! So, you know each other?" Taehyung pulled Jungkook down to sit as Jin and Jungkook are glaring at each other.

"Of course I know him. He is Mr. Noisy."

"I'm not Mr. Noisy."

"Yes, you are noisy!"

"Wait, wait! Guys, wait? Please calm down. We're here to talk about the tutorial services?" Taehyung tried to stop the two from bickering. He hasn't had a clue about their issues but he is certain that they are not okay.

"I guess I need to look for another tutor." Jungkook raised his brow at Jin.

"I don't want to render my service for you, either!" Jin raised his brow back.

"Hey, can you two stop?!" Taehyung yelled. "Listen, this is about your son and not about you. And Jin, this isn't about my hyung, this is about the welfare of his son. So please, get your acts together and forget about your differences for a while?"

Jin frowns, his thick lips protrude while Jungkook clenched his jaw and scowled at Jin.

"Look, it's hard to find for a tutor whom you can trust. Remember, you will leave your son with him alone for a good two hours and I'd rather choose someone I know rather than choose a stranger. Jin isn't someone else. He is Jimin's best friend. He graduated from London and he is certainly capable of handling your son."

Taehyung faced Jin next. "And Jin, hyung's son needs help. We don't want him being handled by just anyone. Hyung is very firm in not entrusting him to someone we don't know. So please, you two, just for the sake of my nephew?"

"I have no problem with that." Jin is quick to answer. "As long as he will pay me well then that's fine."

Jungkook clicked his tongue. "Greedy."

"What did you say?!"

Jungkook ignored Jin and instead, he gave his conditions. "Listen to my conditions while you teach my son. You will receive $50.00 per hour in tutorial services. I will pay you extra if you will wait for me until I arrived. Now, I will double your salary if you will prepare my son's dinner."

Jin's mouth fell open. "Excuse me? As far as I know, I am applying for tutorial services and not as a part-time baby sitter."

"I will triple your salary."

"Okay, noted." Jin agreed instantly. He needs money. He may look greedy, but he is greedy to own a second-hand car.

Jungkook snorted. "So I will expect you at my apartment on Monday."

Jin nods. "Taehyung will message me your address." He stands up and gets ready to leave. "I'm sorry but I need to go now. I still need to visit a student today. Taehyung, thank you so much. Regards to Jimin."

"I will and thank you so much for accepting." Taehyung stands up to shake Jin's hand.

"My pleasure. And nice meeting you again, Mr. Chong." Jin gave Jungkook a fake smile before stepping out of the shop.

Jungkook shakes his head while he tsk.

"Chong? Who is Mr. Chong?" Taehyung looks confused while asking his brother.

"I can't believe he is a teacher.  He cannot pronounce my surname right."

"Oh!" Taehyung just nods.

"Anyway, Tae thank you. I need to go early. I left Soobin at home." Jungkook said.

"I thought he'll have a playdate with Jihoon?" Taehyung is surprised that Jungkook did not bring Soobin in his home.

"His teacher will come over today. So I guess it would be good if he's there. I will bring him tomorrow morning after I visit Ken." Jungkook pats Taehyung's back. "I have to go. Maybe his teacher is on his way now."