FOUR - NOISY

Where are you now?

I pressed send as I pace back and forth in front of the police desk. I am waiting for Namjoon who is currently in our supposed to be meeting place.

It's been thirty minutes since I'm stuck with this noisy guy and his already plump lips became plumper every time he frowns at me. And he always makes face whenever I look at him. Ridiculous.

"Can you sit down? You go to the toilet if you want to pee or to poo. Because you're just causing our headaches!" He rants again.

"Can you shut up? You're too noisy!" I sat down in front of him. I know the police officer is definitely not amused. He keeps on shaking his head as this noisy guy keeps on ranting at me.

"Sir, can we just make this fast? I have a very important appointment to catch." I faced the officer. I really wanted to get out of this mess.

"Can't you wait? This is more important than your weekend appointment. You nearly killed me, so this is important." He glared at me.

"Can you sign faster? You've been staring at your complaint letter for almost an hour now and you still can't figure it out?! Or you don't know how to read?" He's been reading and reviewing the complaint letter he made against me. And it's funny that he keeps on erasing and rewording the letter.

"Excuse me, Mr. Hong..."

"Jeon."

"Shawn..."

"Jeon."

"Whatever! Mr. Chong, I'm a teacher so don't you dare tell me that I don't know how to read. I'm just making sure that I said every stupid thing you did earlier." He rubbed his thigh once more.

I snort at him. "You're a teacher? Really? I don't want my son to go to your school if that's the case. I can't imagine what you're teaching to your students."

He kicked my shin out of nowhere and I clutched on to it. I really wanted to curse if not only because of the police officer who just slammed his hand on the table.

"Can you please respect me? You're in the police station and you two are acting like kids! One more and I will put both of you behind bars!"

"Kook!" At last, Namjoon arrived. "What happened?"

"This noisy guy filed a complaint against me," I said and it seems that he didn't like what I just said. His mouth and eyes opened wide as if he's in shock.

"Why don't you tell your boyfriend why I filed a complaint against you instead of insinuating that I filed non-sense." He ranted again but this time his voice is a little bit lower but still, the pitch is just so annoying. "Listen, Mr. Boyfriend of Mr. Chong..."

"He's my assistant. And it's Jeon..."

"Mr. Assistant of Mr. Hong..."

"Damn!" I mumbled.

"...your boss wasn't looking at the traffic light. It's red and he's still driving like he owned the street. He stopped just in time I'm crossing the pedestrian lane and his car bumped to me. Fortunately, it's not as bad as I am dreading to happen but still, he is a reckless driver!!"

At last, he signed the letter and gave it to the officer. Namjoon squeezed my shoulder, like a memo to not speak anymore.

"I advised to bring him to a hospital so he'll get checked. Even if he can walk, it is needed as support to the case." The police suggested and I rolled my eyes. That's what I wanted earlier. But he wanted to file a complaint against me.

"I will bring you to the hospital so they can get you checked," Namjoon said to Mr. Noisy. I don't want to speak to him anymore.

I waited inside my car until the checkup is all done. Namjoon went back to my car to inform me that he will bring the noisy guy at home and we will just meet at the bar where we are supposed to meet earlier.

Namjoon arrived at the private area that I reserved in the club. I'm already on my second bottle when he arrived laughing.

"So what did Mr. Noisy said? Did even say thank you?" I asked. I thought I'll have a good time tonight but the noisy guy almost ruined my entire day.

"I guess he's just pissed. Seokjin is actually nice. He even apologized for acting like that." Namjoon said as he takes the bottle I handed to him.

"I don't think so. So Seokjin is his name. He's too annoying. And imagine this, he is a teacher! I wonder how he handles his students." I shake my head thinking what if Soobin is one of his students.

"Come on, don't take it personally. I bet he is very professional when it comes to work."

I smirked. "He can't even pronounce my name correctly."

"Admit it, Kook. It's your fault. What were you thinking? He's right, after all, you nearly killed him. You're still lucky that you only caused him minor injury. He only has some scratch on his hand from falling and bruise on his thigh from the bump. But overall, he's fine."

"I'm just thinking about how fucked up I am. But yes, I did not notice the traffic light." I looked down. It's just shameful that the noisy guy was right for calling me stupid.

Namjoon pats my knee. "It's okay. But I hope that's the last. By the way, did you noticed his face? He is gorgeous. Right?"

"Who?"

"Him. The noisy guy."

"Well, yeah. He is handsome. He just has some problem with how to shut up." I remember when I leaned down and he looked up, I am in awe when I saw his face. He reminded me of someone.

"He's not that noisy." Namjoon can't help not to laugh. I know I'm more bitter than annoyed. "Seriously, do you want to get a driver or something? It's not safe if you're like that while driving. I can drive for you."

"No Joon, I'm fine. It won't happen again. And please, we are here to enjoy. What's important is that it's over so let's talk about other things. Can we?"