Chapter 21: The One Where He Fuck's Up, Big Time

Start from the beginning

Waving his hand up he got the attention of the bartender, "Hey Eddy can I get a jack daniels for me, a bourbon for Ro, and what do you want Sugar?"

Maya let out an annoyed huff, "Stop calling me Sugar. I'll just have a Shirley Temple." Eddy nodded and when to make the drinks.

Matty just stared at her for a second, "A Shirley temple, really. have you even had anything to drink tonight?"

At that Maya avoided eye contact with him and I spoke up, "Nope, not even a single sip." She glared at me but I just closed my eyes and took my bourbon from Eddy.

"Is this your first time going out drinking?" Matty was still looking at her when she let out a force scoff.

"Of course not." He just continues to look at her, I knew her didn't believe her, and to be honest neither did I.

"Oh really then, prove it. Hey Eddy can I get a shot of vodka?" Maya didn't say anything but I could tell she was nervous.

Eddy set the shot glass down in-between the both of them and Matty pushed the glass towards her, "Go ahead then Sugar, prove me wrong"

The two of them glared at each other like some sort of staring contest before Maya broke eye contact and picked up the glass.

She eyed it for a second and then brought it to her mouth and tipped it back. Only I don't think it went exactly like she hoped because about half of it made down her throat and the other half was spit out onto Matty's shirt.

She started coughing like crazy and Eddy brought over a water for her. When she was finally able to control the coughing she looked at Matty who had a look on his face that was half amused and half annoyed.

"What the hell was that? Battery acid!" Matty just chuckles and looks down at his black shirt that she had spit half the shot out on.

"that was a little unnecessary don't you think? I was right though Sugar you've never done this before, what prize do I win?" He rests his elbow on the bar and rested his chin on his fist.

"Ok, fine your right. I've never been out drinking before. My father is the king of overprotective dad's, it's not like I had many opportunities to go to a bar." She rested her head down on the bar and only looked up to glare at Matty who was laughing at her.

Taking the last sip from my glass I motioned for Eddy to get me another one. "Ok, I think I'll leave the two of you to your bickering." Taking the glass from Eddy I got up to leave and hear Matty say something to Maya as I left.

"How about we start you off with something a little less strong. Eddy can I get a rum and coke for Sugar over here."

Walking with my drink I head over to an area of the dance floor that was a little less crowded and had less chance of someone spilling my drink. I stood with a group of girls that were as drunk as I was and we swayed our hips to the music and drank.

After about half an hour I felt someone come up behind me and pulled me back against them. Even while very drunk I recognized who it was immediately by the smell of trees and rain.

Cameron

Turning around the first thing I see are his icy blue eyes. Bringing my arms up I wrap them around his neck and lean back a little swaying with the music.

"How much have you had to drink tonight princess?" His hands rested on my hips as he just watched me move with the music.

"I don't know, a lot." I looked up at him and nodded my head. The music changed to something a little slower and I reset my head against his chest.