Another Principal Office Visit

I forgot to say this last week but The Pain Of A Milkovich has hit 5K reads

I forgot to say this last week but The Pain Of A Milkovich has hit 5K reads. I don't know how many times I've said this but thank you all sooooo much for taking the time to read this short series. I know this isn't the best and there is probably a ton of other stories that are better than mine that you could have read but you decided to read mine and I'm so thankful for that. I really appreciate the reads and the votes. Alright back to our regular program.

When all were in high school.

Ian and Hannah walked through the halls of their high school. Hannah always took her time walking to her home room. She didn't care if she was late or not. "So how's your brother?" Ian asked not making eye contact with her.

"Good I guess. I haven't really talked to him." Hannah said shrugging her shoulders. It was one of the many times Mickey was stuck in juvie. "Well the last time I talked to him I asked if he missed you and I swear he blushed but covered it up with telling me to fuck off." Ian smiled down at the ground trying to not let Hannah see.

The two continued to walk down the hall talking about the stupid shit their siblings have done recently. Just as Ian was finishing up a story on how Carl almost burnt down their house the night before a senior guy walked up behind them. They both didn't bother to turn around as this was a normal occasion. Well, they didn't till the guy decided to grab Hannah's ass. Ian immediately turned around ready to punch the guy. Hannah took her time turning around but also ready to punch the shit out of him. She put her arm out blocking Ian from attacking. He looked down at her arm confused but took a step back. "Could I help you?" Hannah asked the senior boy. He had a look of regret on his face after seeing who's an ass he grabbed. If she wanted to tell her brothers there would be a chance this guy wouldn't wake up the next morning. "I said can I help you?" Hannah said a little louder.

"Uhhh No I think I'm good." He quickly turned away and ran down the hall.

"I'll be right back." Hannah gave her a backpack to Ian, who accepted it. She ran down the hall after the boy. "Hey, no I just want your number you're pretty cute!" She yelled down the hall. The boy slowed down then stopped running. Hannah stopped with him.

"Wait really?" He asked.

"Uh no. I don't think anyone will think you're cute after this." Hannah said with a smirk. She rolled her hand into a fist and pulled back her arm. Before the guy knew what was happening Hannah's fist collided with his left cheek. He fell down onto the floor from impact and his hand went to his face to hold his now red cheek. The homeroom period bell rang and the group of people that formed around the two hurried to their classes. Hannah leaned down to get another punch in before she left.

"Milkovich!" The Principle's voice echoed through the empty hallway. The only other person who was there was Ian who was trying to stop laughing. Hannah stood up and kicked the guy in the stomach before turning around. "My office now!" The Principle yelled. Hannah walked up to Ian and took her bag from him.

"See you when I'm done?" She smiled.

"Yeah. My house after school?"

"Yeah." Hannah walked down the opposite hall. Ian tried to escape the Principle by going the other way.

"No, you're going too Gallagher! And you!" He pointed to the guy on the ground. With a growl, Ian followed the Principle and the guy he wanted to jump after school. The saddest part is it was just a normal Tuesday.