It's Gonna Be Okay

OH MY GOD!!! Yesterday, I was sitting waiting for the bus, I went on Wattpad and I saw that The Pain Of A Milkovich has 3k reads

OH MY GOD!!! Yesterday, I was sitting waiting for the bus, I went on Wattpad and I saw that The Pain Of A Milkovich has 3k reads. It hasn't even been up for a year. I never thought it would ever get that many reads. Thank you guys soooo much!!! I don't even know how to thank you, guys. Alright, sorry 'bout that just VERY excited, back to our regular program.

When Mickey and Ian first started messing around.

"Get out of here slut." Terry slapped his only daughter across the face for the third time in the span of ten minutes. Hannah held on to her already red cheek. She refused to cry when her father treated her like this. She remembered when she did, it only made him hurt her more. Hannah walked to her room and sat on the floor in front of her bed. Her left cheek was swollen and red. The abuse wasn't so bad when Mickey was around to help her. He would stand up for her as much as he could. Terry's drinking also got worse, making the abuse more often. Hannah never really understood why he only would beat on her and Mickey. It was only once in a blue moon Terry would go after her other brothers. The door opened and Mickey walked in. He walked over to Hannah and sat next to her. She didn't look at him. He has always been there for her, except for the last month. He put his arm around her shoulders.

"It's gonna be okay." She stood up.

"Stop telling me that. It will never be." Hannah snapped. She felt like Mickey didn't care anymore. He always told her that and it never was okay. Mickey stood up to give her a hug. Hannah pushed him away. "Leave me alone. All you care about is Ian."

"How did you know that?"

"I'm not stupid Mickey. I saw you and him under the bleachers at school when you got out of juvie. I'm not going to tell anyone."

"Thanks."

"Whatever Mickey." Hannah went to walk out the door. Mickey grabbed her arm. She turned back around.

"I care about you and Ian. I'm still here."

"Then be here and act like you care about me." Hannah's eyes filled with tears, she blinked them away. Mickey pulled her into a hug.

"I promise I will." He whispered into her hair.