Letter

So I don't know if anyone else is having or had this problem but I will write then save it as a draft

So I don't know if anyone else is having or had this problem but I will write then save it as a draft. After a while, I will go back to it to finish wiring it or to edit it and half of it isn't there. Like one day I wrote 460 words and saved it. About an hour later I went to finish writing the chapter and only 167 words saved. It also happened today. I've made sure I'm connected to the internet before writing and before I save it. So I don't know if I'm the problem it's not saving or Wattpad is. If any of you know how to fix this or what is happening please tell me. I'm sorry if oneshots are taking a while to get out because some I do have rewrite. Alright back to our regular program.

After Arrest.
"Milkovich." The guard pounded on Mickey's cell door. They only got mail in this shit hole once a week and today was that day. Mickey jumped down from his bunk and took the letter that stuck in the room through the tiny opening in the door. It wasn't from his parole officer or the court. So why would someone be writing him? He climbed back up to his very uncomfortable bunk and sat with his back up against the wall. He ripped open the envelope and pulled out the letter. By the handwriting, he could tell it was from his little sister. He felt bad this was the first time she would have to be without him. She was only 11 and starting her first year of middle school. He wanted to be there to walk her to school like he said he would but he got caught. The one thing he knew he shouldn't have done. He started to read the letter.
Hey, Mickey. How's being locked up? Iggy says you won't make it but I think you will. I know I said I would come see you but dad has been an ass since you left. I've been staying at Ian's to get away from him. He's been drinking a lot and I think he's selling drugs again. Every time I do come home there always like six guys I don't know there. And yes I'm keeping my distance. I've started middle school. Ian and Lip walk me there and back every day. Carl would but he says it's stupid to walk with his brothers to school. I think my teachers are scared of me. Every time they take attendance they stop at my name and wait a couple seconds before they say it. I guess it's nice to be a Milkovich in school. People just come up to me and give me their lunch money. I haven't paid for lunch with my own money yet. Your parole officer promised to call me when you get your sentencing. I hope you aren't there long. I miss you and hope you're doing okay. Don't worry about me being home with dad. I stay in my room and out of his way. Don't do anything stupid that's gonna make you stay there longer. Bye.
Hannah
Mickey was happy his sister was okay. He wasn't happy about his dad. Why couldn't he just leave her alone or at least till he got back? He was thankful for Ian always being there to look out for her. But he still wished it was him walking her back and forth from school. He couldn't wait till she could actually come and see him. He would never admit this to her face but he missed her too.