Breakfast

Ian and Mickey stood in the kitchen trying to cook together. It wasn't really working as they kept bumping into each other. Zegan walked into the kitchen. "Morning uncle Mickey and uncle Ian." Ian picked him up.

     "Morning Zeg." Zegan giggled as Ian threw him in the air.

     "Could you not do that in the kitchen?" Mickey said. Ian put down Zegan.

     "More more." Zegan yelled clinging on to Ian's leg. Ian looked down and smiled.

     "After breakfast ok." Zegan nodded and let go. Ian opened the fridge to get the orange juice out. Mickey turned around as he did and bumped into him dropping the opened milk spilling it all over the floor. Mickey looked down as milk covered his feet.

     "Son of a bitch." Ian put the orange juice on the counter.

     ""I'll clean it up, Mick." Ian grabbed a bunch of paper towels and started to clean up the milk.

     "Zegan go wake up your mom and dad." Mickey pointed down the hall. Zegan ran into his room that he shared with his parents.

     "Wake up." Zegan yelled as he jumped on the bed.

      "Zegan" Carl mumbled. Hannah sat up.

     "Morning bud."

     "Morning mommy. Uncle Ian and uncle Mickey made breakfast." Zegan said then left the room. Hannah stood up.

     "Get up Carl or you're not gonna have breakfast." Hannah walked out of the room. Zegan climbed into a chair at the table as Ian put a plate of pancakes in front of him. Zegan dug into the pancakes putting as much he could him his mouth. Hannah sat next to him with her own plate.

     "Slow down no ones gonna take it from ya." Mickey sat down and gave Zegan a cup of orange juice. Carl stumbled into the dining room. Ian and Carl joined the table and ate. 

     Even though it was just them they got loud and rowdy quick. Zegan was yelling something at Mickey when he tipped over his orange juice. The cup fell to the floor orange juice running everywhere. Zegan watched it. "Son of a bitch." Carl almost spilled his coffee everywhere.

     "What the hell did you just say?" Hannah asked Zegan. Zegan looked confused.

     "Uncle Mickey said it when he spilled milk." They all busted out laughing. Zegan just watched his family laugh. Really confused why they were laughing.