I Still Care

I don't even know what to say anymore

I don't even know what to say anymore. The Pain Of A Milkovich hit 4K reads last week. I wish I had a way to talk to every person who read it and thank them so much. I really am thankful for every person who reads, votes, and comments. I never thought it would get 1k before a year and now it has 4k. On March 11 will mark it being up for a year. I can't wait to see how much it's grown then. Also, a new story of mine went up last Saturday, Spiderman And Brave Rogers. If you like Marvel please check it out. I will really appreciate it if you did.
This is the summary: Ever heard of Captain America's daughter, Brave? No? Not surprising. It's true he has a daughter no one knows about. Her name is Brave Rogers and she's been in hiding her whole life. The only people who know about her are the avengers and whoever else has the right to step into the avengers' tower. Since her father has gone into hiding it's her turn to stop hiding. Her uncle, Tony Stark, made her a fake identity and got her into Midtown High high school. Now she's Elizabeth Rory a normal teenage girl from Brooklyn. Being the new girl gets her a lot of attention and puts pressure on her as she tries to act normal. Her boyfriend Peter Parker isn't the best at helping ether. Yes, her boyfriend is Spiderman. They met and got attached when Tony introduced the two at the avengers' tower. More like Brave got curious and interrupted her uncle as he showed Peter around. Brave was just happy to be around someone the same age as her. Then she started to sneak out to see him. That's when they started to date. Her father found out she snuck out and gave her a stern talk but that never stopped her from hacking into the tower's technology again. How will Peter and Brave have a happy relationship as Peter figures out more of his powers? How will Brave deal with her father not being around? How will Brave deal with her family telling her to just be normal?
If want to read it go to my account DeadBucky and it's there. Alright back to our regular program.

When Mickey was in jail for trying to kill Sami. Before Zegan was born.
Hannah walked down the steps and into the living room. Liam sat on the couch watching a cartoon. "Morning Liam," Hannah said as she walked by. Ian stood in the doorway of the kitchen and living room. Hannah stood behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Morning." She kissed his cheek.
"Morning Hannah." He smiled. She let go of him and walked to the coffee pot. She saw Trevor on her way.
"Good Morning." He said to her. She ignored him and proceeded to pour herself a cup of coffee. She's never met him before but she knew it was Ian's new boyfriend because he showed her a picture of him. Trevor looked at Ian.
"Trevor this is my best friend Hannah. Hannah this is Trevor, my boyfriend." Ian said with a smile. He knew she would be hesitant to accept Trevor because of his boyfriend before him. He had to stop her from killing the dumbass. She was also pissed that he wouldn't at least go talk to her brother and make things right between them.
"Tell him the truth, Ian." Hannah sat on a stool at the island.
"That is the truth." Ian stood next to Trevor by the fridge.
"Yeah, half of it." Hannah gave Ian a look and he knew what she meant. Carl walked down the steps, pulling Hannah and Ian out of their stare.
"Morning babe." Carl kissed Hannah.
"Trevor this is my little brother Carl. Carl this is my boyfriend Trevor." Ian introduced the two.
"I thought you were going back to Mickey." Carl winked at Hannah. She laughed.
"Who's Mickey?" Trevor asked the redhead. Ian went to say something but Hannah cut him off.
"My older brother. Ian's ex." She said with a straight face.
"What?" Trevor was confused.
"Ian told me the other day he was going to go see him." Hannah looked Ian in the eyes as she talked.
"Where is he?" Trevor asked. Carl watched the whole thing unfold. He kept his distance but wouldn't leave just in case fists were thrown. Hannah took her stare away from Ian and looked at Trevor.
"Oh, he's in jail because of Ian. He tried to kill the girl who turned Ian into the MPs."
"Hannah we both know that was his own decision." Ian cut in.
"Yeah, but you don't even have the balls to go see him." Hannah stood up.
"I broke up with him before he went."
"All he did was look out for you and make sure you were okay. You were too fucking stupid to notice." Hannah yelled. Trevor watched as the two best friends fought. Hannah looked furious and Ian looked scared. Well, that's what they looked like to Trevor. To Ian Hannah's eyes looked a little too much like Mickey's at that moment. He gulped as he looked down at the girl. "He asks about you every time I see him. If I don't tell him you're doing fine...." she stopped talking and looked down at the floor.
"What?" Ian wanted to know. He still had feelings for him.
"Why would you care?" She walked away and up the steps, leaving Ian without an answer. Carl looked at his older brother with a pissed off look before cashing after his girlfriend.
"You have to go," Ian told Trevor.
"You're kicking me out and going back to your ex-boyfriend."
"No, I've done with his shit. I just have to fix this with Hannah. She's like my sister."
"Okay." Trevor kissed Ian before walking out the door. Ian ran up the steps and into his room. Hannah sat on his bed.
"Hannah..."
"Leave it, Ian, you're living your best life with that twink anyway." She didn't look up at him. Ian bent down so she had to look at him.
"I still care about Mick. I care about him a lot."
"Then why are you doing this?"
"Because I still have a life without him. He's not here right now, I have to move on. I can't see him and make myself feel missable. I miss him a lot and think about him all the time. And we both know he's fucking other guys." Ian smiled so did Hannah.
"It's just sometimes when I go see him he looks so broken. Like more than what he was before. And one day I feel like he's gonna do something so he doesn't have to feel like that anymore." It was hard to think that Hannah thought that. She's seen her brother at his best and seen him at his worst. Ian stood up and kissed the top of her head.
"Mick's tough he'll make it."
"He was so happy with you." Hannah wrapped her arms around his waist.
"Don't guilt-trip me."
"I'm not, just saying." She pulled away. "I have to go see him."
"Can you tell him to stop asking if I'm fine and tell him that happy?"
"Yeah." Maybe this would stop Mickey from worrying about Ian all the time. Hannah was happiest about being able to tell Mickey that Ian still cared.