Swimming

This is before Zegan was born.

Carl, Hannah, Ian, and Mickey deiced to go to the public pool. They went towards the end of the day. The pool was closing just as they got there. "Looks like we're breaking in," Hannah said as she held Carl's hand.

"Yep." Mickey agreed. They waited by the gate until the life guard was gone. Once the life guard was gone they climbed over the gate. Carl got to the top of the gate and held his hand down to Hannah to help her. Hannah started to climb the gate.

"I got it. I've done this plenty of times." Hannah jumped off the top of the gate. She held her hand up to Carl. "Need help babe?" Hannah smirked. Carl jumped down. He held onto Hannah's waist and leaned down to her ear.

"I got it." Carl smiled. Hannah poked him in the stomach. "Ow." Carl jumped away from her. They heard a splash. They turned around and both Ian and Mickey were in the pool. Carl pulled off his shirt. Hannah stared at his perfectly toned abs. "Like what you see babe?" Hannah shook her head.

"No, mine are better." She pulled off her shirt and her shorts. Carl checked her out up and down with his eye brows raised. He grabbed on to her waist and threw her over his shoulder. "Carl put me down." Hannah hit his back. Carl jumped in the pool. Hannah quickly swim to the surface to breathe. "I hate you." She splashed Carl. Ian swam under Hannah and pulled her ankles. She kicked and pushed Ian off of her. Mickey swam over with a confused look on his face. He moved Hannah's hair away from her neck. "What?" Carl quickly got out of the pool. Ian stood next to Mickey.

"Is that a hickey?" Ian asked. There was just enough sunlight left to see Hannah's neck. Hannah took a couple steps back.

"There's like six of them." Mickey added. Hannah held her hands over her neck.

"They're not just on your neck Hannah. They're every where," Ian said. Carl awkwardly stood on the side of the pool. Mickey looked over at him.

"Leave him alone Mickey." Hannah growled. "You give them to Ian all the time." Ian and Carl laughed.

"No, I don't." Mickey snapped. Hannah smiled.

"Yes, you do. He had one last week. He had me cover it with makeup." Ian looked at Hannah with a look of I told you not to say anything. Mickey huffed and got out of the pool.

"I'm I gonna live?" Carl asked from his spot on the side of the pool. Ian smiled.

"I think you will," Hannah said. Carl jumped in the pool again.  Mickey sat in a chair by the side of the pool with his arms crossed over his chest. Ian got up and sat next to him.

"She's growing up Mick. Hickeys are part of growing up." Mickey huffed.

"Hickeys aren't a part of growing up. Your brother just needs to learn to keep lips to himself." Ian laughed.

"Yeah, because you're so good about keeping yours to yourself." Ian pointed to his neck. Carl and Hannah splashed water onto the couple. Mickey stood up, jumped in the pool and went after the two. Ian laughed at his boyfriend attacking his best friend and little brother then he jumped in the pool.