Chapter no36

I woke up with my dream ending. But I didn't want this dream to end. Because SeongHwa's smile, of which I had only seen its shadow in reality, was there. An actual, precious smile. I didn't want it to end so I kept my eyes closed. I wanted to sleep again and continue this precious dream.

Then, I felt someone's body next to me. A warm person, his hands on me, his calm breath touching my neck. Am I in heaven? I opened my eyes carefully, just to make sure this wasn't another precious dream. That was SeongHwa's room!

I turned back and saw SeongHwa's face. It wasn't a dream? His lips had shaped a smile. That smile. It wasn't a dream. Why was he smiling? Why was I in his bed?

SeongHwa: Stop thinking. I know you like it. Isn't it enough?

He was awake? I looked at him surprised. He opened his eyes widely with an innocent smile.

SeongHwa: You have many questions, don't you?

I nodded confused. So he could read thoughts with closed eyes too?

SeongHwa: But what do you need the most right now? Answers or...

He leaned forward and before I get to react he placed his lips on mine and gave me a passionate kiss. I kissed him back without hesitation. He was right. Answers weren't important in this moment. This moment, the world itself wasn't important. Only him mattered. I only wanted him. He hugged me tightly. I felt he knew. I was sure he did.

SeongHwa: I love you HwaSeong.

His lips tasted flower honey. I kissed him again.

HwaSeong: I love you SeongHwa.

Right in that moment I didn't care for anything else than SeongHwa. I only cared to sense his soft skin, taste his honey lips and listen to his rhythmical heartbeat. He was my own world. Didn't want to let him away from me.

SeongHwa: I won't leave you silly HwaSeong. But we have job today. Not only love. *He smiled at me.*

I knew he was right. He got up from the bed and I followed him. Then I noticed I wore my pyjamas. How in the world did I change into that? SeongHwa saw my confused expression and laughed nicely.

SeongHwa: I hope you don't mind me doing so. It was a pity for your uniform to get crumbled.

HwaSeong: SeongHwa! WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING?

He smiled mischievously.

SeongHwa: HwaSeong I know you like it so don't pretend like this!

He showed me his tongue laughing. I couldn't. Just I couldn't pretend to be angry in front of his cuteness. That was my first time seeing his cute side. And I loved it. I showed him my tongue too and I went out running to my room. Luckily it was too early for anyone to be awake and see me in my pyjamas. I can't say I wasn't ashamed.

I changed into my suit and returned to SeongHwa's room. He was in his suit too.

HwaSeong: Why did you tell me we had job? No one is awake.

SeongHwa: Why, are you annoyed?

HwaSeong: What happened yesterday?

SeongHwa: The guys came and took the White Maze dudes and we left your house in peace.

HwaSeong: And my parents?

SeongHwa didn't answer my question at once. He looked at me like a kid who ate the sweets he was ordered not to touch.

SeongHwa: Okay... I might admit we kind of locked them in living room until we go. It wasn't exactly the right time for explanations.

I didn't know how to react with his cute apologetic look and his funny regret expression. I decided he was right not even paying much attention in his statements.