Chapter no19

At night, all the members were at the living room and we watched together a movie. MinGi was surprisingly awake too.
It seemed like members had put a lot of effort in waking him up. He came down complaining that we won't let a poor exhausted person to sleep in peace.

He was literally lied on me during the whole movie and when there was something scary he hugged me and hid behind me. He made me laugh because he was supposed to be a bold gangster and he reacted like a child!

HS: MinGi get up of me! You'll tamp me down!

MinGi: But it's scary! Don't you see?

HS: That doesn't mean you have the right to smash me like this! My back will break soon if you go on lying on me!

JongHo: Be quiet guys! We want to watch a movie here ya know!

I stopped complaining but MinGi was still on me tamping me. He seemed slim but he was too heavy for me.

I moved further to avoid him but he moved along. Finally I gave up and preferred to concentrate on the plot.

When we finished the movie JongHo went to the kitchen and came back carrying bags with snacks.

JongHo: Let's eat guys! Our job is finally over!

The members applauded happily and I did too. They had worked hard.
HongJoong poured soju in the glasses.

JongHo: Make a toast Hong!

All the members started shouting.

All: Hong - Joong! Hong - Joong!

HongJoong: Ah, okay, okay! Raise your glasses!

He all raised our glasses and HongJoong said:

HongJoong: To SeongHwa's perfect plan, to all members' hard work!
Let's all be together and complete our goals and promises!

All: Cheers!

We drank happily together. Soju was quite a strong drink and hit me a little unexpectedly.
I got a dizzy head and stepped back almost falling. San was behind me and caught me.

San: That's the second time! You owe me a saving! *He winked*

I got all read and tried to act normally.

HS: Haha okay!

I decided not to drink more and went to pour some orange juice. YunHo came across me on my way.

YunHo: You won't drink more soju, HS?

HS: No it's too strong for me and I already got drank once.

YunHo: When?

I realized no one knew about my night out with WooSan. Luckily there came JongHo to save the situation.

JongHo: Want some chips HS?

HS: Yes, thank you!

I took a cup with chips and followed JongHo to the table with the refreshments. MinGi started talking to YunHo. Aish I didn't want to expose San. I shouldn't talk about this to the others. At least WooSan were again friends.

HongJoong: Lonely HS?

HS: Oh! Hey HongJoong! I am happy everything worked out well!

HongJoong: SeongHwa's plans have the habit to be successful! *He said smiling.*

HS: I hope I can participate to one of them someday!

HongJoong: You will when you are ready; just wait.

HS: Like I have another option!

I laughed and HongJoong laughed along.

HongJoong: Right. You don't have many choices. But be sure we will draw you in our plans soon. You have a great process since you joined us!

HS: Thank you! I can't wait!

HongJoong: By the way, can you come to my office tomorrow? I want to talk with you.

HS: Okay. What is it about?

HongJoong: I'll tell you then. Have some popcorn.

HS: Thanks!

We had a nice mini party. But the members insisted that the best hadn't com yet. I could see tomorrow with my own eyes.
I didn't tell them this cool family atmosphere was my best. I liked watching their happy faces and listen to their melodic voices and laughter around the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for making this chapter so small. I'll try to make longer the next one.