Chapter no18

SeongHwa took me in his car. It was a black jeep. He drove really fast but either I didn't have the courage to occupy my mind with this issue or his safety aura was working on me again.

He stopped out of the park. We got out.

SeongHwa: There.

He showed me a bench under a willow tree. We sat there.

SeongHwa: HongJoong's parents died when he was younger. They were killed by The white maze members because they didn't accept their call to participate in the gang. They were both skillful shooters. Hitmen...
They didn't want to kill innocent people though according to the gang's plans. So they didn't obey to the leader. They got killed.

That was a violence explosion I wasn't used to. I felt extremely sorry for HongJoong.

HS: That's why he won't get along with this gang.

SeongHwa nodded.

SeongHwa: He founded ATEEZ. We never go according to that gang's desires. They are the strongest gang and overrule the region.
We want to help HongJoong punish them.

HS: Then why didn't you tell me about this?

SeongHwa: You came suddenly and some members can't trust you yet.
We are all friendly towards you because we like you and you are a good student.
But there are members who are doubtful so we didn't tell you anything according to the gang code.
You mustn't learn our plans or further details until HongJoong says so.
He is the captain of the boat we are all in.

HS: Then why do you tell me all these things?

SeongHwa: It's time to leave now. Will you drive?

HS: But why?

He went on acting like I had never spoken. He got in the car.

SeongHwa: Let's go! You'll drive?

I was having driving lessons and was about to take my licence when I got kidnapped. I got in the driver's seat without hesitation even though it was illegal. Under normal circumstances I would have thought of this but now I just drove.

For a while a felt I was back in my normal life having driving lessons.

SeongHwa: Stop here.

There was a parking space next to us so I parked in.

SeongHwa: Get out.

I just did what he said. He took me and we got together in a store.

HS: Uhmm SeongHwa what are we doing here?

SeongHwa: You need some clothes don't you? You can't hang around in San's pants and shirts forever!

He took me over the women session.

SeongHwa: Now just shop. Don't care for the bill. I'll pay it and don't tell me I seem poor.

Under normal circumstances I would have reacted but his aura stopped me again. I don't know what the normal circumstances definition exactly is. But, damn this feeling he inspired wasn't normal for sure!

I went on and shopped pants, sweaters, shirts and even skirts and shoes.

SeongHwa seemed to really know where to shop! This store had anything!

Finally he didn't let me see the bill and sent me to the car while he was paying.
I carried the heavy bags in the car thinking that I really didn't think of the bill and it was impossible. I was always a very polite girl and I couldn't understand why I didn't oppose to SeongHwa's order.

I tried to comfort myself thinking he said he wasn't poor. After all it was his idea. Finally I promised myself I would pay him back so I calmed down.
He came in the car and said he will drive this time.

SeongHwa: You're really good at shopping. Good choices! My money isn't wasted.

HS: Uhmm thanks! I hope I can pay you bac-

SeongHwa: Don't go on! *He stopped me.* If you pay me back I'll shoot you! Understood?

HS: Uhmm okay?

I was confused.

HS: Anyways! Thank you very much!

SeongHwa: You are welcome.

We didn't talk more and went home. SeongHwa helped me with the bags. He got them in from the balcony because it was nearer.

He pushed a little MinGi's clothes and put carefully mine in the closet.
MinGi was still sleeping and if I know him he was going to sleep til next day.

HS: You should rest too SeongHwa.

SeongHwa: I'll do so. Have a nice day.

HS: Sleep well!

SeongHwa got out and I was wondering what should I do.

I got down and it was almost midday.
HongJoong and Yeosang were in the kitchen eating pizzas.

HongJoong: Hello HS! Do you want pizza?

Yeosang: We were both bored so we ordered instead of cooking.

HS: Hmm pizza! Yes of course I want pizza thank you!

I sat with them and took a slice of pizza. It was delicious.

HS: What have you been doing for so long? I guess it was tiring.

HongJoong: Yeah but we succeeded luckily. We got rid of our kidnapped man.

Yeosang: We got what we needed.
Now we'll stop business for a couple of days to retire ourselves.

HongJoong: We're gonna have fun tomorrow! Will you join HS?

HS: Of course I will!