Chapter no15

I saw YunHo sitting some tables further. But that was not as strange as the fact that he was there sitting with my elder brother!

Wooyoung: HS, what flavor of ice cream do you want? You can have three scoops.

HS: Ah, uhmm I don't know, would you choose for me?

Wooyoung: Ah, of course. Do you want a cone or cup?

HS: Cup please. I didn't sound natural and I knew at once that the two of them understood I had a problem.

San: Peanut, Cookie dough and chocolate please.

The waiter bowed and left.

Wooyoung: What's wrong HS?

I quietly nodded showing them YunHo's table.

San: Oh there is YunHo. So what? Let's go and greet him.

HS: Nooo I whispered as loudly as I could.

San starred at me strangely.

San: Why? What's wrong?

HS: This is my brother. The one who is next to YunHo I mean.

Wooyoung: Uh, what?

They both took a careful look at my brother.

Wooyoung: He does resemble you somehow. So why is it a problem?

HS: If he finds me here, won't he want to take me back to my family? And sue you for kidnapping me?

San: That's right. I don't think he will be happy to meet his sister's kidnappers.

Wooyoung: Why? He is with YunHo and they look quite friendly around each other.

San: I guess he'll change his mind if he finds out YunHo kidnapped his sister.

Wooyoung: To be honest, it wasn't YunHo who...

HS: Okay can we stop this conversation and just do something?

San: Right, I suggest that we leave right now?

Wooyoung: And what about the ice creams?

San: I'm going to cancel our order and we'll have ice cream somewhere else.
You take HS and wait for me out.

We got out and waited for San. He quickly cancelled the order and hurried to us.
We got in the car and Wooyoung drove us again. He stopped outside of a night club.

HS: What is this? Weren't we going for ice cream.

Wooyoung: I changed my mind. You two spoiled my mood for ice cream. Now I want just to have fun, will you come?

San: Yeah, of course.

HS: But...

San: What is it?

HS: I am not in appropriate age for going to such places.

San: Who cares? Like we are. At least there is not a relative of yours in there. We can have fun without your family's fear.

He smirked.

Wooyoung: Don't be afraid, they will let you in. This is our common place and you are our guest.

I dropped my doubts because I trusted the boys.

HS: Okay then, let's go! *I said with a big smile.*

We walked in and the club wasn't very crowded but there were a lot of girls. San went for them because they knew each other but Wooyoung stayed with me.