Chapter no27

I looked at SeongHwa speechless. That dark shade was there again above his forehead. He looked at me with his calm face. I couldn't read a thing on it and I secretly wished to have told YunHo first. I was scared.

HS: Did you... Uhm... Read his face?

SeongHwa nodded neither positive nor negative.

SeongHwa: Don't interfere from now on and pretend to know nothing. I'm taking over.

He pushed me back and got out of the room. I hadn't realised that aspect of his personality. I was used to the kind, silent and cool SeongHwa. The one who could save any person in danger and could read your face and give advice. The reliable SeongHwa.

That was all then? He could just kill a co-member for so many years if he knew he was betrayed? And he could just announce it with a cold face without even being sad?

I walked out of the room upset.

JongHo: What are you doing here HS? Were you with hyung? Why did he just walked out looking threatening?

HS: Uhm, hi JongHo. I don't know, but is he always like this?

JongHo: You mean threatening? Some times he is really caring and willing to protect us all and cook delicious food for us. But if you mean silent, he sure is most of the time. When I first joined I almost believed he couldn't talk at all.

HS: But why is he like this?

JongHo sighed and looked around like checking if he could be heard.

JongHo: Come to my room. I'll tell you but don't speak about that to anyone.

I followed him to his room. It was much fuller than SeongHwa's. There were a lot of things everywhere and a coffin of apples in the corner.
I starred at it confused. He noticed it.

JongHo: Ah, don't mind me. I just love apples. They are tasty and I like breaking them too.

HS: Breaking them?

He smiled cutely.

JongHo: I have a lot of girls admiring me for this. Do you want to see?

I nodded while my curiosity was on the top of it. He took an apple and held it with both of his hands.
He started singing a sweet song on a high key and at the same time he grabbed tightly the apple and broke it in two pieces!

HS: Wow! How do you do this?

JongHo: It's a matter of practice! One day I wondered if it was possible to break fruits so I tried and achieved it.

HS: Wow! It's admirable. I could never do that.

JongHo: Do you want to try?

He smiled and gave me an apple. I wasn't very sure for myself but I grabbed it and tried to smash it. I struggled for a minute but nothing happened.

HS: I think that's not in my fields. I am not actually strong anyways.

JongHo laughed and took the apple. He broke it and gave me the half of it while he took a huge bite from the other half.

JongHo: It doesn't matter since I'll be always available to break some fruits for you!

HS: Thanks... Now, can you tell me about SeongHwa?

JongHo: Ah, hyung... It's a long story. And sad. Are you sure you wanna know?

I nodded and he took a big breath.

JongHo: Okay, so the thing is, he is an orphan. He was abandoned by his parents before he even get to see their faces. They left him to an aunt to raise him. She was very good and tried to help hyung to overcome the absence of his parents. She always cooked him kimchi when he was sad.