Waking up

When I woke up, I was strangely in my bed. I remembered that I slept on the carpet. Someone must had brought me here.
I washed myself and went downstairs. I only saw SeongHwa in the kitchen so MinGi was still sleeping and Wooyoung probably had left.

SeongHwa didn't wear his uniform. I was impressed because the only one I have seen without his uniform is MinGi as we stayed together all the time. SeongHwa wore tight jeans and an oversized green hoodie.

It took me a moment to get into it.
He was handsome.

HS: Where is everyone?

SeongHwa turned around at once and briefly I believed I had scared him being so sudden. But yeah, who would scare SeongHwa? I mean, he is the hitman for a reason.

SeongHwa: They are at the shelter. MinGi is sleeping. He'll be sleeping for a long time further if I know him.

I agreed. MinGi was never willing to leave his bed if he could stay in. SeongHwa walked to the fridge and I realized he was cooking. I should have notice the smell of course, but I was half asleep still and I didn't get it.

He took some milk from the fridge and filled a huge glass.

I was still sitting beside the table. He took a big sip of his glass, then put the pan's content in two plates and came serve them on the table.

SeongHwa: Here, have some kimchi.

I looked at him and then at the plate like they where aliens or sth. I wasn't sure if he was serious but he seemed not to consider an answer.

HS: Thanks.

SeongHwa: Not a problem.

I went on eating kimchi and he was eating his with big bites. It was delicious and I wanted to praise him for his cooking abilities but I was still ashamed.

He finished both his milk and kimchi and went on cleaning the kitchen. I forgot to mention how surprised was I seeing him having milk. I always believed gangsters would drink alcohol or at least juice. But not milk. I was for sure not ready for this.

Whatever. I thought. Besides milk was my favourite drink as well. Until now I was thought to be too kittensome but now I understood it was only a matter of taste.

I hesitated to start any conversation when I finished the food. I went to wash my dish but SeongHwa stopped me, took it and washed it himself. I whispered an unsure thanks and he only nodded.

Luckily San came in and put an end to this silence.

San: Hey SeongHwa! HongJoong said they need you down there.

SeongHwa: What's the problem?

San went closer to him and whispered for me not to listen.

SeongHwa: I see.

He went upstairs and left me with San.

San: I guess I'll have to take care of you now. SeongHwa will be back in a few hours.

HS: I can take care of myself.

San: Yeah, whatever you say. Then if something goes wrong who will take responsibility?

HS: Me

San sighed. "Whatever" he said again. "I will stay anyways."

Meanwhile SeongHwa came down. He wore his suit again.

SeongHwa: Be careful!

He left and I didn't understand whether his words referred to me or to San. Or both. I decided to get the last option.