Chapter no33

Hyeong Sun: ...I'll help then.

HS: Thank you! You won't regret it!

Hyeong Sun: I hope so.

SeongHwa took a laptop out of his bag and turned it on. He opened a file with incomprehensible writings. Then he handed the device to Hyeong Sun.

SeongHwa: I heard you are good with this. Be fast.

My brother nodded and concentrated on the screen and the keyboard. SeongHwa was watching carefully and I noticed Hyeong Sun felt uncomfortable. I guess everyone had this feeling around SeongHwa since MinGi had confessed to me similar matters. Finally Hyeong lifted his head and spoke.

Hyeong Sun: It's not that simple. I need my decoder.

SeongHwa: Aish! Where is it?

Hyeong Sun: My home.

SeongHwa: Okay. So you are sure you can decode it with this thing, right?

Hyeong Sun: Yes! I'm sure.

SeongHwa: Stay here. You will have it by tomorrow. Let's go HS.

I greeted my brother with a friendly punch and he gave it back. SeongHwa took me out and after we followed the same way back, we got in the car.

SeongHwa: We'll take WooSan. The only choice.

HS: What about Yeosang?

SeongHwa: If they catch us it's easy to escape but it's not easy for Yeosang to explain if they catch him. He is supposed to be a spy in our gang remember?

I nodded. I didn't think it this way. SeongHwa was right as always.

HS: Are we going today?

SeongHwa corrected me. "Tonight." He said with his sweet calm voice.

We reached home and he sent me to his room going to find WooSan. He came back after a while with them.
Wooyoung was complaining.

Wooyoung: So what's so immediate that couldn't be postponed for some min- *he stopped as he saw me.*

San: HS are you in it too?

SeongHwa answered instead of me.

SeongHwa: Yeah, why?

Wooyoung: Nothing. So what's the matter?

SeongHwa: We have an emergency plan. Breaking into HS's house. Don't tell anyone about this. Not even to YunHo. Understood?

San: But why-

SeongHwa: It ain't time for questions, okay? Just do as I say because it's an emergency. It might be a chance to complete everything.

WooSan nodded and didn't ask more.

Wooyoung: But what are we going to take?

HS: Something my brother needs.

SeongHwa didn't scold me but gave WooSan such a look that they didn't dare saying anything else. They silently left to get ready for our night out. SeongHwa let me out too mumbling that he had to focus on his plan and stayed in his room for the rest day. He didn't even come out for lunch.

I stuck with WooSan in the meantime as I was afraid I might uncover something to the others but also because them two were funny and friendly. When the sky finally turned black, SeongHwa agreed to leave his room and after putting us three in his car, be drove carefully to my house.

I have to admit I got teary when I saw my home after all those months living away. I remembered my mom and dad, the games and fights with my brother, our family board game weekends... I suddenly felt how much I missed them. My family, my room, my everyday life... For a moment I desired really hard to go back to my ordinary life.

I caught SeongHwa staring at me worried. Could he read my guilty desires? I got upset for a while but I noticed he was worried for me and not for my thoughts. Was it even possible that he likes me? Or was it just his caring side that JongHo had talked to me about?

SeongHwa kept staring insistently at me with his green glancing eyes that resembled cat eyes shining in the night. The next moment I had forgotten my desire for living an ordinary life with my family and I only felt the need to hug SeongHwa.

He finally moved his look from me like he could hear my thoughts and that was what he had been waiting. He walked to the window of my room and putting one of his tools in work, he opened it soundlessly. We all followed him inside.

Getting inside my room I saw that nothing had changed from the time I lived in there. My parents probably wanted to maintain their hopes I would come back. Or just wanted to keep my memory the way I was when they saw me last time. I thought of writing them a message. That I'm alive and okay but I knew it wasn't the best time to do it.

We walked to the next room which was my brother's and that was when I understood our parents believed both of us were missed. Hyeong Sun was disappeared too! Their pain must had been great... I felt too sorry towards them but my mind kept telling me I had a mission to complete. I shouldn't think about my family problems. If I could succeed in this single mission, then everything could be solved.

Wooyoung had stayed out to guard and San stayed to the corridor. SeongHwa and I were in Hyeong Sun's room where everything was untouched just like in mine.

SeongHwa: You know where this thing is, right? *He whispered.*

I nodded and walked carefully to Hyeong's bed. I lifted the straw and I found the hole my brother had made in the straw. I opened it and there was his strange but wonder maker device. I gave it to SeongHwa and he put it in his bag.
Then we heard San's voice.

San: Woo says someone's here.

SeongHwa: Aish. If we could make it a normal mission, it would be perfect. I guess you don't want your parents to find a body in their house, uh?

He asked me pulling threatening his guns out.

SeongHwa: I shall keep myself from killing that damn invader.