My limited potentials

After some stairs and hallways I felt while walking, it seemed like we were at our destination. I could hear at least 5 different voices talking all together and for some reason I was sure that the subject of their chats was me, even though I couldn't distinct the words clearly.

YunHo took off the blindfold of my eyes and I could see a lot of people starring at me while the noisy mood was giving its turn to an awkward silence.

I counted five men standing around me, YunHo and MinGi. I wasn't able to carefully watch them, but they all seemed young enough to be my elder brothers. Only a few years older than me.

YunHo: Where is Hong?

A man: He is coming.

I actually saw a shadow coming form a door. All the light in the room came from that door, so I could only see his shadow among the sunshines that blinded me.
Either way, I didn't expect seeing anything from him, as all the men where covered from the tip to the toes with black accessories!

He came slowly and sat in the middle of the men. All of them bowed with respect at him. I wondered if I had to bow as well and finally I decided to do so, fortunately not too late to seem random.

Hong's eyes were kind of smiley, I couldn't be sure though because his mouth was covered.

Hong: Well, well. Let's solve this little problem fast. We all worked hard yesterday and we need retirement.

A man stood out from the others like he was asking to speak.

Hong: Yes, San.

San: Leader HongJoong, I report. While our members were on the end of their mission, I saw this girl watching them secretly and I thought: "if she is a spy, we should learn who sent her. If she is just a bystander, we should make sure she won't give us." So I went behind her, caught her and brought her here.

HongJoong: I see. You girl, what do you have to say to explain yourself? Are you a spy? Be sincere with me, because you won't slide that easy if you lie.

YunHo whispered to me: You'd better tell the truth, and our leader will be nice with you.

HS: I am not a spy. I was just passing by and heard a noise. I was scared, so I hid and I saw accidentally your members. I won't let anyone know, so please set me free!
I at once thought that I was too dramatic and they wouldn't believe me.

HongJoong: Seems like you are sincere. But how can I be sure you won't betray us if I let you go?

HS: I don't know how to persuade you... But I am really telling you the truth.

Another man came out of the members.

HongJoong: Yes, Yeosang.

Yeosang: I don't think we should trust her anyways, but how are we supposed to get rid of her?

HongJoong: Ohh whatever. I don't know what to do with you guys!
He turned to me.Why did you have to be there the wrong moment?

I didn't know how to react either. I just wanted to burst in tears but I kept them in because I didn't want to seem weak.

A man: Let's keep her in and then decide what to do.

HongJoong: You are right Wooyoung. MinGi, YunHo, take her back and give her a "treat". Then come here to discuss it.

MinGi and YunHo put the blindfold on my eyes again and the guided me back to what I deduced to be a basement.

They put me down and stand there for a little. I could here low voices and the noise of something liquid blowing.
Then I suddenly felt a hand with a wet cloth on my mouth and nose again.
That strange smell...