Chapter no12

I know the other chapters have names but it became difficult for me so please understand

---------------------------------------------------------

The other members came soon and it came out they had left one of those "helpful people" like San said. For the first time in all my days in the gang, I felt really weird because they all took off their uniforms and wore casual clothes.

Without their uniforms they only looked like a group of happy teenagers chatting. In reality, they actually are a group of teenagers, but I couldn't realize it due to their imposing appearance.

We had all together pizza for dinner. It felt like a family feast with all of them hanging around friendly.

We all slept deeply this night. After all we had worked hard the previous days and nights. I couldn't get up from my bed next morning. I didn't have to luckily, as JongHo was completely fine now, I didn't need to participate in the plan anymore.

Of course I was still curious about the means and goals of this scheme but I was happy to have my peace again at the same time.

When I finally got downstairs it was almost midday and I found WooSan getting ready for a setting.

Wooyoung: Oh hello HS! Did you got infected by MinGi's sleeping virus?

I laughed. And WooSan laugh along.

HS: Seems like that. Are you having a setting today?

San: Yah! You wanna join? We wanted YunHo but he had an urgent job and MinGi is still sleeping.

HS: Really? I can come?

Wooyoung: Of course! Aren't you ready for fun?

They had their usual enthusiasm for settings. I got in their excitement.

HS: What do I have to do?

San smiled.

San: You'll be our pursuer, ah?

HS: Your pursuer? How does this work?

WooSan looked at each other with the look of a cat that is about to catch a mouse.

Wooyoung: You'll see.

We got in the car and on our way there, Wooyoung explained me everything.

We stopped out of a cafe. San wore a mask and a baseball cap and walked towards a store. I followed from a distance. He approached a boy coming from the other side of the road. Then I screamed.

HS: Wooyoung! There you are!
And started running behind San.

San ran to avoid me and suddenly I saw three other men coming from behind me and chasing after San.

Soon I stopped and turn around. "I can't catch up with him" I announced and walked back until a turn the boys had told me about. There I turned and followed the road.

While I was walking, San came out of a door and took my hand.

San: Congrats HS! Great acting! Let's go now.

Meanwhile Wooyoung had met with the boy and took the things we went for. I had no idea what those things where but I enjoyed participating even in a small setting.

We met Wooyoung in the car.

Wooyoung: Great job guys. Time for us to leave those suckers. He showed his tongue and went ahead.

We hanged five. That was my first energetic accomplishment. I felt proud even if I had done nothing important.

HS: What did the guy give you?

Wooyoung: Should we tell you? It's for the gang's main goal.

HS: Is there a main goal?

San: You know too much already. If anyone asks, it was woo who told you, not me! Okay? He smirked naughtily.

HS: Okay.

Wooyoung: I am a victim here! Why do you guys want to do this to me?

San: You were the one who blabbered unreasonably about our aims.

Wooyoung: Aish! Okay HS, forget everything I said.

HS: I already forgot!

We laughed and let it go.
But that was the first time I heard about our gang having special goals.