Chapter no26

I was standing in front of the door trying to decide if I should still knock and call Yeosang for the meeting or find someone else to explain and take advice. I hadn't gotten to decide yet when I heard him hanging up his call. I quickly knocked like I had just arrived. I waited for a moment and he opened the door.

Yeosang: Hello HS. What are you doing here?

HS: HongJoong told me to let you know that the meeting will soon start.

Yeosang: Okay. I'm coming.

I left without even saying bye and ran towards the living room. I didn't know who should I talk with. Probably with someone of the members who knew about my brother. Maybe YunHo? He had proven himself reliable till now. As I didn't want to get more confused with my feelings meeting with one of the three whom I liked, I ended up choosing YunHo.

I approached him and MinGi that were eating together. But while I was walking there, someone grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen. I gave a look and it was SeongHwa.

HS: What happened?

SeongHwa: You tell me. You became upset suddenly. What's wrong?

HS: It's nothing...

SeongHwa: Yes, yes I know it's nothing just something happened and changed the colour of your face.
Aish. Why can't anyone be a little direct so that we save time?

He was right but I couldn't help hesitating as I had already decided to ask YunHo first.

HS: I just am not ready to say that.

SeongHwa: I see. I don't understand how comes it you are not ready. What preparation is needed to say something?

HS: I guess you are right. It's just I heard something I wasn't supposed to hear. And it was a little socking. That's all.

I walked towards the door trying to escape.

SeongHwa: I guess I am no help, right?

HS: It's not like this, but...

SeongHwa: Then who will you ask for advice?

I didn't answer and looked down. I decided to trust SeongHwa in the way it came.

HS: I'll ask you.

He nodded satisfied. I explained to him what happened. He had once again changed my plans only by looking at me.

HS: What should we do?

SeongHwa: First of all, let's have our doubts about Yeo being a traitor. There are at least seven different scenarios explaining the situation and they are all equally likely to be true.

I couldn't think even one scenario out of them but I really preferred to believe SeongHwa because I didn't want Yeosang to be actually culprit.

HS: And then?

SeongHwa: We can't tell HongJoong because he still doesn't know about Hyeong Sun. We'd better keep it a secret from all the others until we are completely sure. Yeosang is a really loyal member and if he is actually innocent according to the majority of possibilities, we shouldn't ruin the mutual trust amongst the members.

I agreed at once. Besides, we couldn't let at least HongJoong, MinGi and JongHo know because we had promised not to talk.

HS: Thank you...

SeongHwa: Don't thank anyone HS. Just thank God for what happens and pray Yeosang is innocent.

HS: What if he isn't?

SeongHwa didn't answer but his eyes darkened and he starred at me. The feeling he gave me was tense. I was frightened and got spontaneous goosebumps.