My training

Although there was a graduation between members, I soon realized that formalities were completely opposite to a gang's communication.

MinGi and I, were students and YunHo was our teacher. However, I never caught MinGi talking formally with YunHo. So we were always discussing like we were all on the same level.

The only people who inspired such respect towards themselves, were HongJoong and SeongHwa. Besides, Yeosang, as the second hand of the leader, wouldn't stand the members talking respectfully to the third man
- Seonghwa - and not to him.

This way, members were formal to the three men.

My education carried out every day. Most if the members slept during the day, and went out for "jobs" only during the night. Except San and Wooyoung, who were always busy and many times took with them YunHo and MinGi. I wanted to go too, and see what's so fun. -They were always coming back all smiley and proud of their success-. But they never took me with them, saying I was too inexperienced and I would ruin their work.

These days, I was staying melancholic in our shelter and SeongHwa, the hitman would take care of me. They couldn't trust me fully yet. I knew they were right. After all, I came suddenly and didn't apologize very convincingly.

I can't say I didn't like SeongHwa. But he was always so silent and his face was threatening when he looked at me. I couldn't figure out what the heck was he thinking. But he was kind when I needed something. He was smart, strong and careful.

But why he was so strange, I couldn't say. Next to him I had a weird feeling and my only thought was how to read his mind. Was it anxiety? Was it safety? I didn't know.

Whatever it was, I knew SeongHwa wasn't just a weird silent man.

The one who was always in the center of my attention was San. Whenever I was with him, I felt like a million butterflies were inside my chest flying here and there. Every time before he began his mysterious works with Wooyoung, his eyes were shining with a charming glance. His smile was spread from the one cheek to the other and he was full if excitement.

I wanted to know why he was the happiest of all. When I asked MinGi what makes San so excited, I learned he was the one who made the plans for the connings.

Wooyoung was always the most enthusiastic supporter of San's plans. Fortunately there was YunHo there to be sure their plans were realistic and give his appropriate advice.

The rest members were going out the night and sometimes took me along.
They broke into rich houses and took away valuable things. Or going to dark roads and have meetings with "important no ones" as they called them. I never knew the content of these meetings. I was always the one to stay outside and take care of policemen and enemy gangs.

Sometimes, when I was at the shelter, I would understand I was just with one member there. And I wondered where the other members were for such a long time. Especially when I knew nothing for new plans.

I asked MinGi, but he didn't know. He was wondering as well. And YunHo wouldn't tell us no matter how many times we asked him. He said:

YunHo: You'll learn when the time is suitable.