Chapter no31

I woke up finding us hugged in San's bed. His tears had dried on his face and he looked peaceful and cute.

I felt he butterflies in me were all gone and my soul was free of tense. That was all? One night was enough to fill my second face desire? One hug, one kiss and one night was all that was needed for me to glut my lifely second nature? That meant SeongHwa was my first self's love. He was the true willing of my heart?

I put aside the intense thoughts and starred at San's calm face. He smiled in his sleeping. I stroked his hair and I felt him as my young brother whom I wanted to protect even though he was elder. I closed my eyes and hugged him again more tightly. I didn't want to get up yet but he moved and opened his eyes.

San: HS; thank you.

I opened my eyes again and looked into his gaze. His eyes were clear and shiny.

HS: Why?

San: Thank you. Because I understand now.

I smiled unsure but his way was so nice and gentle that I felt good.

San: I didn't know my feelings. I thought I liked you so much but I really only wanted you. I desired you. I am sorry that I scared you last night and I'm sorry I interfered with your feelings when you were confused yourself. I will only help you from now on.

That made me smile wider. I took my hands from his sides and got up slightly.

HS: It's okay San. You know, I wanted you too. I had those damn butterflies in me and they were dancing so wildly when you were around. I didn't know what to do and...

San: I understand HS. You like hyung. There's no need to hide your feelings.

HS: Yes, it's right... *I was made to admit it, I was caught.* So you know that one time when he said I fainted by a strong emotional sock, it was I walked between you too. And I couldn't balance myself because I felt I liked both of you...

San: Don't worry now HS. Everything will be okay.

HS: Wooyoung...

I didn't get to complete my phrase. His happy face appeared beyond the half open door.

Wooyoung: Good morning love birds! What about me?

HS: Woo, aren't you angry?

Wooyoung: I know. I bet San told you I liked you. I'm sorry if I disappoint you but it's over. *He got serious.* You're not hurt right? I don't think you felt anything for me.

HS: To be honest... I love all of you guys because you are my best friends. I hope we can stay like this. I only like him for a date though...

Wooyoung: Whom? Don't you like Sannie hyung?

San: No, she doesn't. I am not for her and she is not for me either.

Wooyoung: Then, who...?

San smirked with a meaningful face expression.

HS: Do you want to know?

Wooyoung: Of course I want!

San: It's Hwa hyung.

Wooyoung: Whaaaat? HS, you can't be serious!

I lifted my shoulders indifferently. That's what I felt. It's not like I chose my crush or something.

Wooyoung: If that's the case, good luck! You'll need it.

He made a grimace and left the room announcing he'll be waiting for San to leave so to start their setting.