What I have to do

As soon as I took this decision, the members seemed relieved.

HongJoong: We don't like killing innocent people without reason. That's why we are happy you decided to stay. However, I hope we don't regret it in the future.

HS: I'll do my best to be a loyal member.

The gang guided me to the next room and they explained me how to swear properly. After I swore to what they told me to, I was officially a member. The boys finally took off their masks and hats and introduced themselves.
They were 8:

HongJoong, the leader

Yeosang, his right hand

SeongHwa, the hitman

YunHo, the educator

San & Wooyoung, the consquad

JongHo, the strongest

MinGi, the trainee

They explained me that I wasn't a normal member still. I was a trainee just like MinGi so we were going to take lessons mostly by YunHo, who after all was the gang's educator. The other members would attend our education to teach us each one their specialities.

I got very enthusiastic, but in my heart, I had still the hope that I wouldn't need to kill anyone. I tried not to think of this possibility as I was curious about the main mission of our gang.

Oh God! I get to call it already "our" gang. I started realising I was inside very excited about my new "job".