Chapter no28

Yeosang: It's not like this.

SeongHwa: I know. *He moved his gun towards Yeosang.*

Yeosang: Then why....?

SeongHwa: I guess you don't know. Take this. *He showed the gun with a slight head move.* That means I know and I let you go on. We are friends, not enemies and we respect each other. That's the symbol of giving a gun.

Yeosang hesitated for a moment but grabbed the gun and bowed.

Yeosang: Thank you hyung. I should expect you would understand.

A smile spread on his face and he hugged SeongHwa gratefully. SeongHwa smiled and hugged him back.

SeongHwa: Were you afraid? Does anyone else know?

Yeosang: No. I don't know how in the world you knew but what I know of, no one else knows.

SeongHwa: You should be more careful. *He pushed him back softly.* You were caught by the noob.

His lips shaped in a wry smile.

SeongHwa: You should know better after all those years of experience.
HS, come here and don't worry.

I looked at him. He knew I was there! I was so relieved for everything. I couldn't still speak but I put all my strength and managed to move my legs and walk to them two with unsure steps. Yeosang starred at me in surprise.

Yeosang: HS! You knew... How?

HS: I heard you by accident talking to the phone when I came to call you for the meeting... I'm sorry...

Yeosang: No, it's okay... I mean as long as you let only SeongHwa know. Thank you for not believing I betrayed you so to let everyone know. It is a complicated situation. I think telling only hyung was the best decision.

I nodded and I was still confused.

HS: How... How did you figure it out? *I asked SeongHwa.*

SeongHwa: Is it needed for you to learn how? I told you to let me take over. Thanks for doing so.

HS: I... I...

I didn't want to tell him I was about to chase him and stop his actions. But I thought he might knew already.

HS: Then what happened? I know you didn't betray us but what in the world those words meant? *I asked Yeosang.*

Yeosang: It's just... I pretended to betray the gang so that I can learn their plans. They were the ones who asked me to be a spy. I accepted it as it can be a big advantage.

SeongHwa: So whose plan was her kidnapping?

Yeosang: It was a member of the white maze. He thinks of plans and then puts me present them to the others so that if there is any problem he won't be accused and because he believes I can display his plans in a good way.

HS: So HongJoong doesn't know?

Yeosang: Are you serious? If he knew he would have followed me to their nest to kill them so he would destroy everything!

SeongHwa: That's right. Even if I don't like we keep secrets from him, it's true sometimes he acts more with his heart than his mind. We have to protect the whole gang.

I nodded as I understood their point of view. Their goals were more important than their feelings.

Yeosang: Meanwhile, we have a night out tonight. Some nice action!

SeongHwa looked at me with smiley eyes. He took off his mask and I saw his happy gaze. That made me felt like I was related to this.

HS: Does this mean...?

SeongHwa: You can wear your uniform HS. We'll be waiting for you right here.

HS: So does that mean I participate?

Yeosang: You bet!

SeongHwa: We won't wait for long.

I smiled excited and ran to my room to change. I quickly put on my suit and went back to Yeo and Hwa.

SeongHwa gave me two guns.

SeongHwa: Here use them wisely.

Before I get to wonder how many bloody guns did he have that he was just handing them around to Yeosang and me, I got a little scared with using weapons. Last time I had a gun I didn't need to use it.

SeongHwa's face had again this locked expression with no emotion but so safety inspiring. His change of personality was legendary. I could only distinct the green glance of him. My heart was beating irregularly and I felt the need to read his heart and spirit.

 My heart was beating irregularly and I felt the need to read his heart and spirit

SeongHwa: Let's go now.

I did my best to put aside my feelings and concentrate on the present.

HS: Where are we going?

Yeosang grinned and said "You'll see."
I followed them a little scared. I was wondering if they had gotten used to fear or they had never been scared.
We walked to the exit and there MinGi and YunHo waited for us in the black van.

MinGi: Hello HS! You come too? It seems like they started to recognize our value! *He blinked.*

We got in the van with YunHo driving.

MinGi: So what's the plan?

SeongHwa: A violation of private property.

Yeosang: Will our moral HS be able to do this?

HS: I will help though! You know that.

Yeosang: I'm just kidding. We have more than this.

I looked at him questionably.

SeongHwa: Guess what. Kidnapping.